    --
    http://www.vocesuip.com Forum sul VoIP - Appena Nato - (in Italiano)
    Aiutateci a fare crescere questo Forum
    VoceSuIP.com, May 12, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh VoceSuIP.com:
    > I am wondering if a number starting with 0844 is a number for which
    > people they need to pay a special rate.
    >
    > Thank you

    0844 calls cost up to 5p/min at all times.

    Try entering the full number into
    http://www.ukphoneinfo.com/section/tci/locator.shtml or
    http://www.magsys.co.uk/telecom/codelook.asp it should then tell you the rate
    for dialling that number. The digits after 0844 determine the rate.

    --
    SIMs For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk contact me via above
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 12, 2005