    way to cost each route on Router3.

    Thanks

    , Mar 22, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    Consider changing to BGP, then use route-map to maniuplate the routes
    almost anyway you want

    Merv, Mar 22, 2006

  3. John Agosta Guest

    You may want to look into playing with changing administrative distances
    bases on the 'source' of the route:

    distance xxx [ipofroutesource] [mask] [newdistance]

    -ja

    John Agosta, Mar 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    BGP will not work because the cisco VPN concentrator does not support
    BGP

    , Mar 22, 2006
  5. Merv Guest

    Check out OSPF inbound route filtering using route maps

    route-map SELECT_OSPF_ROUTES permit 20
    match ip route-source ! router 2
    match ip
    set metric

    route-map SELECT_OSPF_ROUTES permit 30
    match ip route-source !VPN concentrator
    match ip
    set metric

    route-map tag-filter permit 40

    router ospf 1
    router-id x.x.x.x ! ensure router-id is configured on all router
    involved
    distribute-list route-map SELECT_OSPF_ROUTES in

    Merv, Mar 22, 2006