    a week ago..

    Suggestios or solutions...

    , Jul 5, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Hi All...
    > After updating to the Google version of Picasa to post web pix my
    > computer A/V program said I was infected with the "pay12A.tmp.exe"
    > virus.
    >
    > I have written Google and Picasa support with NO effective
    > resolution... My Picassa will not open now. I got a stupid "auto reply"
    > from Google saying they had received my msg but do not respond... about
    > a week ago..

    Google shows no response for that file name. And the fact that you
    upgraded My Picassa when you got warnings from your AV doesn't prove
    anything. Do you honestly think that the folks at Google don't have
    updated antivirus programs running? What AV you you using? Is there any
    other info available in error messages?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Fou Guest

    <> wrote:
    After updating to the Google version of Picasa to post web pix my
    > computer A/V program said I was infected with the "pay12A.tmp.exe"
    > virus.
    >
    > I have written Google and Picasa support with NO effective
    > resolution... My Picassa will not open now. I got a stupid "auto reply"
    > from Google saying they had received my msg but do not respond... about
    > a week ago..
    >
    > Suggestios or solutions...

    Does "Large West House payon . gat , 127204 , 0 warp pay12a 2 , 2 " look
    familiar?

    Fou, Jul 5, 2006