    "pending.txt" & " " & "pending.txt"
    here it gives me back error that file already exists error:80
    how do i put option for overwriting file?

    FX, Feb 18, 2006

  2. FX

    why? Guest

    On 17 Feb 2006 21:42:12 -0800, FX wrote:

    >i am using VB inetFTP.exeecute to download file
    >inetFTP.Execute , "Get " & _
    > "pending.txt" & " " & "pending.txt"
    >here it gives me back error that file already exists error:80
    >how do i put option for overwriting file?

    You have thought about this a bit, no? Guessed not. Hopefully it's not a
    commercial product.

    Test for the file first then do something if it exists before getting to
    the ftp command.

    Then again you could try one or more of the VB newsgroups, same for VB
    tutorials, MS examples and so on even as far as looking in the many VB
    forums all having matches for inetFTP.Execute

    www.google.com

    Me

    why?, Feb 18, 2006