    If anyone is interested, there's a new on-net soft phone available
    that works pretty good. You can get it at www.ineen.com. Apparently
    it does great audio/video with asterix.
    Duane Storey, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Duane Storey

    Guest

    has anyone read or found if there is any spyware/adware bundled with
    this app? I just want to know before installing it. not much info
    available about this Ineen yet.
    , Apr 3, 2005

  3. Duane Storey

    seestiee Guest

    How did you get to work with asterisks? I understand that it is sip
    based, but I was unsuccessful placing an outbound call from * PBX to Ineen.

    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum
    seestiee, May 3, 2005