    STRETCH PHOTOGRAPHY
    "North America and the Entire World"
    http://NOstretchSPAMphotography.com
    Charles \Stretch\ Ledford, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Charles,

    Not that this will help at the moment, But I just sign a deal last
    month to convert 60 full Indonesia 2 hour Movies with 129 more from
    PAL to NTSC and replication of all videos to DVD. so in the near
    future about a month or less they will be marketing this in the USA
    and Indonesia.

    Check back with me after the first of th year at <a
    href="http://www.dvd-makers.com"> DVD-Makers.com</a> for an update

    Michael

    Michael Autery, Dec 14, 2003

  3. On 14 Dec 2003 06:32:57 -0800, (Michael Autery) wrote:

    >Charles,
    >
    >Not that this will help at the moment, But I just sign a deal last
    >month to convert 60 full Indonesia 2 hour Movies with 129 more from
    >PAL to NTSC and replication of all videos to DVD. so in the near
    >future about a month or less they will be marketing this in the USA
    >and Indonesia.
    >
    >Check back with me after the first of th year at <a
    >href="http://www.dvd-makers.com"> DVD-Makers.com</a> for an update
    >
    >Michael

    Would you work on their horror and martial arts movies too?
    I am very interrested in that production!
    Also, would you have subbed copies ?

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    Arminio Grgic, Dec 15, 2003