    Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

    Regards,
    Pete
    Peter Row, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Peter Row

    Codswallop Guest

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:51:18 GMT, Peter Row wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple
    > of Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.

    I believe so.

    > It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple
    > and is still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
    >
    > Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

    I believe so. If you want PAL, I believe the R4 is uncut.

    According to DVD Compare, this is the case.
    http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film_results_page.php?fid=4155

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to e-mail)
    Codswallop, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Peter Row wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple of
    > Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.
    >
    > It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple and is
    > still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
    >
    > Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Pete

    Doubtful. They even show that stuff on tv over here.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Peter Row

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:51:18 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Row"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple of
    >Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.
    >
    >It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple and is
    >still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
    >
    >Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

    The R1 is uncut
    ZC TGS, Sep 24, 2003