Indiana Jones on DVD FREE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVD Guy, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. DVD Guy

    DVD Guy Guest

    DVD Guy, Oct 14, 2003

  2. DVD Guy

    Mark B. Guest

    Mark B., Oct 15, 2003

  3. DVD Guy

    Impmon Guest

    On 14 Oct 2003 11:27:13 -0700, DVD Guy <> typed:

    >Check out the first link. They are giving away 10 copies of Indiana Jones on
    >DVD. I didn't even know that was out yet.

    Not for another week but I think many retailers already have the DVDs on
    hand and are just waiting for the release date.
    --
    space for rent.
    To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net

    Impmon, Oct 15, 2003
  4. DVD Guy

    J Smith Guest

    I got an e-mail today saying that my Indiana order shipped today. I will
    have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to get delivered to me downunder.

    J Smith, Oct 16, 2003