    So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.

    $39.96 at Wal-Mart

    Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?
    Nullo, Oct 21, 2003

  2. "Nullo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >
    > $39.96 at Wal-Mart
    >
    > Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

    West Central Florida Wal-Mart $35 (which is a tad farther than driving to
    Cicero.)
    Raul Bloodworth, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Nullo

    Goldfinger Guest

    "Raul Bloodworth" <> wrote in message

    > West Central Florida Wal-Mart $35 (which is a tad farther than driving to
    > Cicero.)

    Wow, that's cheap.
    Goldfinger, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Nullo

    kaboom Guest

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:24:35 -0500, Nullo <> wrote:

    >So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >
    >$39.96 at Wal-Mart
    >
    >Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

    **The Walmart in Ypsilanti, MI, has it for $35.

    kaboomie
    kaboom, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Nullo

    jayembee Guest

    Nullo <> wrote:

    >So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >
    >$39.96 at Wal-Mart

    Yeah, but it's probably only the full screen edition.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Nullo

    Guest

    In article <>,
    Nullo <> wrote:

    > So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >
    > $39.96 at Wal-Mart
    >
    > Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

    Wal-Mart Tampa area $33.25. Got mine today.

    Scott
    , Oct 21, 2003
  7. Nullo

    Guest

    In article <>,
    jayembee <> wrote:

    > Nullo <> wrote:
    >
    > >So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    > >
    > >$39.96 at Wal-Mart

    > Yeah, but it's probably only the full screen edition.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Wal-Mart in Tampa had both versions for $33.25.

    Scott
    , Oct 21, 2003
  8. Nullo

    Guest

    Nullo <> wrote:
    > So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.

    > $39.96 at Wal-Mart

    > Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

    How about in Los Angeles area? Its Web site shows 44.92 bucks but I
    think that is the online price. And how long is this sale?
    --
    "Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | E-mail: NT or NT
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )
    , Oct 22, 2003
  9. Nullo

    JONA99 Guest

    In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
    fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
    practically out of Widescreen copies.
    JONA99, Oct 22, 2003
  10. Nullo

    Alex Woods Guest

    Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
    matched at toys r us.

    Alex
    Alex Woods, Oct 22, 2003
  11. Nullo

    Specialk Guest

    JONA99 <> wrote:
    > In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
    > fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
    > practically out of Widescreen copies.

    I just bought it from Costco in Manhattan Beach. $42.99
    Specialk, Oct 22, 2003
  12. Nullo <> wrote in

    > So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >
    > $39.96 at Wal-Mart

    Yes, and all Wal-Mart had to do was cut the workers' wages and benefits to
    give you, the customer, excellent low prices.

    Excellent.
    C. Montgomery Burns, Oct 22, 2003
  13. Nullo

    Chris4V Guest

    What about the bonus 5th disc?
    Chris4V, Oct 22, 2003
  14. Nullo

    Guest

    Specialk <> wrote:
    > JONA99 <> wrote:
    > > In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
    > > fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
    > > practically out of Widescreen copies.

    > I just bought it from Costco in Manhattan Beach. $42.99

    I wonder how much Walmart is selling in L.A. area and there ads online
    that I can print out to pricematch?
    --
    "Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | E-mail: NT or NT
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )
    , Oct 22, 2003
  15. Nullo

    Guest

    Alex Woods <> wrote:
    > Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
    > matched at toys r us.

    Where did you get the flyer? Is it online?
    --
    "Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | E-mail: NT or NT
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )
    , Oct 22, 2003
  16. Nullo

    revoltnow Guest

    revoltnow, Oct 22, 2003
  17. Nullo

    CBusch6651 Guest

    >Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
    >> matched at toys r us.

    >Where did you get the flyer? Is it online?

    I found the flyer at Eckerd's and Best Buy price-matched it. I live in the
    Houston area.
    CBusch6651, Oct 22, 2003
  18. Nullo

    D R Ranch Guest

    Eckards $35

    Box Set Widescreen.....take to any Best Buy or Circuit City to match also
    with add...
    Dallas Ft Worth area

    ---
    D R Ranch, Oct 22, 2003
  19. Nullo

    Cadet Grey Guest

    Re: Eckards $35

    Thanks for the great advice, D R! I just took the Eckerd's ad
    into Best Buy and got the WS boxed set with the Bonus DVD
    for $34.99 ... and generated some points on my Reward Card,
    too!

    My next stop was at SuperTarget. There the Indiana Jones
    Trilogy was on sale for $34.86, "Lower Than Our Advertised
    Price". No bonus disc, of course!

    Cadet Grey, Oct 22, 2003
  20. Nullo

    Nullo Guest

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:56:10 GMT, "C. Montgomery Burns"
    <> wrote:

    >Nullo <> wrote in
    >
    >> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
    >>
    >> $39.96 at Wal-Mart
    >>

    >Yes, and all Wal-Mart had to do was cut the workers' wages and benefits to
    >give you, the customer, excellent low prices.
    >
    >Excellent.

    Hey, I don't work there. If it sucks so bad, they can get another
    retail job somewhere else.
    Nullo, Oct 22, 2003