    and tell me about you.

    My salary is minimum of $40,000.

    Sumar
    Sumar Froushauh, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Sumar Froushauh

    JaR Guest

    Sumar Froushauh wrote:

    > Hello I have my MSCE and<Yeah, yeah yeah>imum of $40,000.
    >
    > Sumar

    Ping fygar! Indian troll on line three...
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Sumar Froushauh

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hello I have my MSCE and am looking for HB sponsorship
    > with an American company who could benefit from my 3 years

    I thought all the jobs already went to India?
    Jtyc, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Sumar Froushauh

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    >>Hello I have my MSCE and am looking for HB sponsorship
    >>with an American company who could benefit from my 3 years

    > I thought all the jobs already went to India?

    This job is tired of curry and want's to come back.
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Sumar Froushauh

    fygar Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:01:32 -0700, JaR
    <> wrote:

    >Sumar Froushauh wrote:
    >
    >> Hello I have my MSCE and<Yeah, yeah yeah>imum of $40,000.
    >>
    >> Sumar

    >Ping fygar! Indian troll on line three...

    It's like I have stage fright ... Now that I have
    him, I don't know what to do with him!

    ....butch()
    fygar, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Sumar Froushauh

    Brat® Guest

    lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more than
    what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced the jobs
    because we were asking too much at less than what the OP wants.... lol odd
    turn of events

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Sumar Froushauh

    JaR Guest

    Brat® wrote:
    > lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more than
    > what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced the jobs
    > because we were asking too much at less than what the OP wants.... lol odd
    > turn of events

    *sigh*

    Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.

    It's a troll.

    It's not real.

    There is no Sumar Froushaugh.

    Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 13, 2004

  8. >*sigh*

    >Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
    >
    >It's a troll.
    >
    >It's not real.
    >
    >There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
    >
    >Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector

    (tm)

    >JaR

    Please do not make fun of the elderly...

    *runs*
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 13, 2004
  9. JaR wrote:
    > Brat® wrote:
    >> lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more
    >> than what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced
    >> the jobs because we were asking too much at less than what the OP
    >> wants.... lol odd turn of events
    >>

    > *sigh*
    >
    > Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
    >
    > It's a troll.
    >
    > It's not real.
    >
    > There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
    >
    > Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)
    >
    > JaR

    But what you don't seem to get, JaR, is that she's trolling you! She
    realizes that the post wasn't real, but she wanted to get a rise out of you
    and you replied. She's now satisfied. It would be sort of like if you
    really realized that Brat really realized that it was a troll post and you
    were replying to her so that I would reply to you telling you that... wait
    a minute.

    --
    Fris "rsfc!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Sumar Froushauh

    Doom Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > JaR wrote:
    > > Brat® wrote:
    > >> lol yeah but the funny thing about the OP is taht he is asking more
    > >> than what americans would ask for entry level... and they outsourced
    > >> the jobs because we were asking too much at less than what the OP
    > >> wants.... lol odd turn of events
    > >>

    > > *sigh*
    > >
    > > Sometimes I wonder about you, Sue.
    > >
    > > It's a troll.
    > >
    > > It's not real.
    > >
    > > There is no Sumar Froushaugh.
    > >
    > > Please check the batteries in your MCNGP Troll Detector(tm)
    > >
    > > JaR

    > But what you don't seem to get, JaR, is that she's trolling you! She
    > realizes that the post wasn't real, but she wanted to get a rise out of

    you
    > and you replied. She's now satisfied. It would be sort of like if you
    > really realized that Brat really realized that it was a troll post and you
    > were replying to her so that I would reply to you telling you that...

    wait
    > a minute.

    You try to confuse.
    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Sumar Froushauh

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:

    <kersnippedy>

    >>and you replied. She's now satisfied. It would be sort of like if you
    >>really realized that Brat really realized that it was a troll post and you
    >>were replying to her so that I would reply to you telling you that...

    > wait
    >
    >>a minute.
    >>

    > You try to confuse.

    And succeeded admirably.

    JaR
    Confused Thug
    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Sumar Froushauh

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:uBLjIzPaEHA.1652
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > You try to confuse.

    no, he DID confuse...

    you know damn right

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Sumar Froushauh

    Brat® Guest

    hehe you got it Fris... I wanted to start the conversation about the one
    funny part I saw in the trolls post... I wanted to see how far it would
    go... yeah I'm bored... lol had a job interview this afternoon and was
    wasting time until it was time to go

    :p

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004
  14. >I can work everyday,

    ... and night I hope.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004