    Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
    You can't break even.
    You can't get out of the game.

    Matthew L. Martin, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Re: Indiana Jones at BJ's Wholesale Club -- $39.99 (or less)

    "Matthew L. Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Regular price is $44.99. They are running a $5 instant rebate this week.
    > If you can find one of their specially marked $8.99 DVDs that you want
    > (I bought "That's no Way to Treat a Lady"") and get another $5 off. I
    > had to convince the cashier to scan the coupon packed on the outside of
    > TNWTTAL and when he did, I got the extra $5 off.

    $33.99 at Best Buy after a 110% PriceMatch to Eckerd's advertised price of
    $34.99!!!

    --
    callsignviper

    The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
    the right questions.

    callsignviper, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Re: Indiana Jones at BJ's Wholesale Club -- $39.99 (or less)

    callsignviper wrote:

    > "Matthew L. Martin" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Regular price is $44.99. They are running a $5 instant rebate this week.
    >>If you can find one of their specially marked $8.99 DVDs that you want
    >>(I bought "That's no Way to Treat a Lady"") and get another $5 off. I
    >>had to convince the cashier to scan the coupon packed on the outside of
    >>TNWTTAL and when he did, I got the extra $5 off.
    >>

    > $33.99 at Best Buy after a 110% PriceMatch to Eckerd's advertised price of
    > $34.99!!!

    I have a BJ's membership and there are no Eckerd's that I know of in
    central MA.

    Matthew

    --
    <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

    Matthew L. Martin, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Re: Indiana Jones at BJ's Wholesale Club -- $39.99 (or less)

    > I have a BJ's membership and there are no Eckerd's that I know of in
    > central MA.
    >
    > Matthew
    >
    > --

    You're right about Eckerds. Except for a few, they're on every
    streetcorner in Florida!! Diagonally across from a Walgreens!!!

    Adrian

    Adrian S. Kuiper, Oct 23, 2003