India

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tron2003, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Tron2003

    Tron2003 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Tron2003

    JaR Guest

    Tron2003 wrote in message ...
    >http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=10280

    Add to that all the jobs that M$ already had outsourced to other firms like
    Sofware Spectrum etc. (0)(1)at are being exported as well.

    J.R. Jones
    MCSA

    (0) Local company contracting to do phone support for MS software users
    (1) Around 200 laid off a couple of months ago.
    JaR, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Tron2003

    billyw Guest

    this is short termism at it's best.
    who's going to buy their services when most are out of work. There's hardly
    going to be an up-turn in the economy as long as this persists.
    taken with the increased debt burden many people took on and the companies
    desire to make things look good each quarter this is going to elongate any
    hope of recovery

    billyw, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Tron2003

    Gary - US Guest

    Oh shit....I agree with Billy for once...that is scary. Seriously
    though...how do these moron execs think that people are going to be able to
    buy their goods and services if they keep laying 10s of thousands of them
    off every year. Sorry bastages. Sumninabitches.
    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Gary - US, Jul 13, 2003
  5. Tron2003

    billyw Guest

    thing is what your really dealing with is high level management..
    low level management are usually oppertunistic, lying £$3435!!!@
    the upper management lot are just worse, they dont care for the company only
    themselves and how they look each quarter. if things get really bad they get
    a couple of mill to piss off.. not like the normal joe.. he gets a little
    money and a hard luck storry..

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > Unfortunately it's in a cycle, actually two or more. One, a time where

    the
    > economy and the markets are down and two, affected by the first, a

    reduction

    billyw, Jul 14, 2003