India - some portraits

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tom, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Tom, Jun 13, 2008

  2. Tom

    someone Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    news:4852e586$0$19311$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
    > http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm
    >
    > What do you think about ?
    >
    > Regards

    I enjoyed your photos very much. But, in my opinion, what was interesting
    was that the sepia (or B&W) photos were better in some ways than the colour
    one you posted. Because the colour detracted from the subject.

    Great photos, thank you for posting them.

    someone
    someone, Jun 14, 2008

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "someone" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    4853050b$0$2495$...

    > "Tom" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
    >> http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm
    >>
    >> What do you think about ?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>

    > I enjoyed your photos very much. But, in my opinion, what was interesting
    > was that the sepia (or B&W) photos were better in some ways than the
    > colour one you posted. Because the colour detracted from the subject.
    >
    > Great photos, thank you for posting them.
    >
    > someone

    Thank you.

    You're right. For now, I don't know how to organize this part of my site.
    But when I have an idea, I will do the separation of colors and B & W. It's
    not good to mix.

    Regards

    Tom
    http://www.tomcuss.fr