    I dont know what other information would be relavant

    TIA

    Kirk

    KSB, May 7, 2004

  2. KSB

    Jerry G. Guest

    Try CWshredder. After downloading it, do the update. There may be a hijack
    program or something like that running in the background. Did you look at
    the contents of this folder, or where it takes you? This may give you a
    hint to what is going on.

    To a Google search for CWshredder. I think it is also on downloads.com

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "KSB" <> wrote in message

    why am I getting Index.html and index_files folder on my desktop everyday I
    delete
    them and they still come back I have ran adaware pro and run norton sys
    works 2003

    windows XP pro sp1

    Jerry G., May 7, 2004

  3. KSB

    °Mike° Guest

    Those are created when you save a web page
    to your desktop, or anywhere else.

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 14:00:48 GMT, in
    <kEMmc.156790$>
    KSB scrawled: