Independence Day

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jul 29, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jul 29, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jul 28, 6:56 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took another photo of the flag that I put in the days of national
    > holidays:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5984628433/
    >
    > Perhaps now is better than the previous.

    I don't know what the "previous" was, but all this is to me is a
    snapshot of a flag.

    Next time they take you out, maybe you should beg them to let you play
    miniature golf.

    Nervous Nick, Jul 31, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:38:08 -0700 (PDT), Nervous Nick
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 28, 6:56 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took another photo of the flag that I put in the days of national
    >> holidays:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5984628433/
    >>
    >> Perhaps now is better than the previous.

    >I don't know what the "previous" was, but all this is to me is a
    >snapshot of a flag.

    It should have told you that this is the national flag that is a
    permanent flag on display. It should have told you that this is not
    the flag that would be raised in the presence of spectators as part of
    a ceremony because that flag has the coat of arms on it. It also
    should have told you that Peru is not at war because there is a
    different war flag. The shape should have told you that this photo
    was not taken on ship.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Jul 31, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    John Doe Guest

    tony cooper <tony_cooper213 earthlink.net> wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:38:08 -0700 (PDT), Nervous Nick
    > <nervous.nick gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Jul 28, 6:56ÿpm, "mmyvusenet" <usenetm... invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> Today I took another photo of the flag that I put in the days of national
    >>> holidays:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5984628433/
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps now is better than the previous.

    >>I don't know what the "previous" was, but all this is to me is a
    >>snapshot of a flag.

    > It should have told you that this is the national flag that is a
    > permanent flag on display. It should have told you that this is
    > not the flag that would be raised in the presence of spectators
    > as part of a ceremony because that flag has the coat of arms on
    > it. It also should have told you that Peru is not at war
    > because there is a different war flag. The shape should have
    > told you that this photo was not taken on ship.

    Is that what the photo was supposed to convey, Troll?

    John Doe, Aug 6, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    noticias:...

    <> wrote:

    >>On Jul 28, 6:56 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> Today I took another photo of the flag that I put in the days of
    >>> national
    >>> holidays:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5984628433/
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps now is better than the previous.

    >>I don't know what the "previous" was, but all this is to me is a
    >>snapshot of a flag.

    > It should have told you that this is the national flag that is a
    > permanent flag on display. It should have told you that this is not
    > the flag that would be raised in the presence of spectators as part of
    > a ceremony because that flag has the coat of arms on it. It also
    > should have told you that Peru is not at war because there is a
    > different war flag. The shape should have told you that this photo
    > was not taken on ship.

    Hello, normally the institutions are putting the flags with shields,
    recently I took a photo in the main square of Lima, where you can see one of
    those flags in the background:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6019674676/

    Thanks for your comments.

    --