    i need help please
    thanks
    sue :!:

    sue, Dec 1, 2008

  2. sue

    sue

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    i have managed to get incredimail on my pc but it won't let me use my user name and password and it keeps asking for it to be configured to my other email being gmail and i don't have outlook or outlook express so i cannot do it from there. i also don't have norton antivirus as this would maybe have stopped it.
    so i am confused

    sue, Dec 2, 2008