    so much faster......

    I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......

    thanks so much

    Glam, Apr 19, 2007

  2. Glam

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Glam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have some problems with this program, When i reciving o sending
    > email, the program freeze for several seconds and of course everything
    > i doing also freeze.
    > I wrote to incredimail but the response was to disable all the
    > programs in startup, but the problems is there again...the antivirus
    > and firewall i disconnected, and i know they are no problems at all.
    > Of course i clean up, deleting .bak (because i have reciving copies
    > for the same email), I delete attachments...
    > Another problem i have too, when i deleting email take forever to
    > eliminate and i have to close incredimail and open again to delteting
    > so much faster......
    >
    > I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......

    LOSE the Incredimail crap. NO ONE IN THE UNIVERSE wants to see all that crap
    in the email you send them. What a moron!

    WhzzKdd, Apr 19, 2007

  3. Glam

    Vanguard Guest

    "Glam" <> wrote in message
    >I have some problems with this program, When i reciving o sending
    > email, the program freeze for several seconds and of course everything
    > i doing also freeze.
    > I wrote to incredimail but the response was to disable all the
    > programs in startup, but the problems is there again...the antivirus
    > and firewall i disconnected, and i know they are no problems at all.
    > Of course i clean up, deleting .bak (because i have reciving copies
    > for the same email), I delete attachments...
    > Another problem i have too, when i deleting email take forever to
    > eliminate and i have to close incredimail and open again to delteting
    > so much faster......
    >
    > I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......

    You actually love a program that hoses over itself and the OS? You
    actually love a program that lets you put lots of worthless glitz in
    your e-mails that your recipients don't want to waste the time and disk
    space to download? You really love a program that has no support. Feel
    special in that you managed to get a canned response from them, or maybe
    you got suckered into buying their "premium" service for such a crappy
    e-mail client. So you love this software? Do you also wear a helmet
    all the time for when you go uncontrollably smacking your head into
    walls? Dee dee dee.

    Yeah, I'm sure your recipients really appreciate getting that 2-line
    message that Incredimail bloats into 2 to 4 MB of garbage with
    stationery, moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, crap music, and a ton of
    other worthless fluff to mask just those 2 lines. Since many users
    still have maximum quotas on how many bytes can be stored in their
    mailbox, they'll really love you filling up their mailbox so they have
    to purge your crap in order to receive e-mails from other senders that
    actually know how to write rather than shove in a bunch of crap glitz.
    And the dial-up users will really appreciate wasting all that time to
    download your bloated e-mail just to see the 2 lines of real content.
    "With IncrediMail you can personalize your e-mail according to your mood
    and personality." Yeah, like don't figure out how to actually compose
    good messages. When you don't have anything to say, mask it with tons
    of glitz. Learn how to write effectively. Or maybe your recipients
    love getting those e-mails composed by a 2-year old.

    Of course, we all want an e-mail program that includes a spam filter
    that is deactivated by default and requires that you have to pay a
    yearly suscription to activate it. To buy Incredimail and NOT see their
    banner ads and to avoid spam, you get the privilege of having to pay $90
    for the first subscription and then $40 each year thereafter plus $25 a
    year to be a Gold Member which gives you more backgrounds and other
    graphics to further irritate your recipients. Guess you are too damn
    lazy to bother reading their About Us page, where it says, "IncrediMail
    generates revenues by selling premium software products, offering
    subscriptions to its content database, licensing and co-branding the
    Incredi- brand to operators of third-party websites; and by selling paid
    advertising, sponsored links and keyword search capabilities on
    IncrediMail’s website and email client." You're well on your way to
    becoming a spammer or marketer (pretty close to the same thing). You
    already are a sycophant of their style.

    Most non-idiots recognize Incredimail as malware because of the hurt it
    puts on e-mails on the recipients that are sent from the boobs that use
    it. Get over the embarassment of a very bad choice and get a real
    e-mail client. Oh, then you'll discover just how hard Incredismal wants
    to hold onto you by not letting you export your mails and contacts along
    with a very dirty uninstall that leaves lots of crap in the registry.

    Vanguard, Apr 19, 2007
  4. Vanguard wrote:

    > Most non-idiots recognize Incredimail as malware

    It doesn't help to bottle up all those emotions. Try to set into words
    your feelings and you'll feel better.
    --
    I'm okay, you I'm a little worried about.

    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 19, 2007
  5. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Glam" <> wrote in message
    >>I have some problems with this program, When i reciving o sending
    >> email, the program freeze for several seconds and of course everything
    >> i doing also freeze.
    >> I wrote to incredimail but the response was to disable all the
    >> programs in startup, but the problems is there again...the antivirus
    >> and firewall i disconnected, and i know they are no problems at all.
    >> Of course i clean up, deleting .bak (because i have reciving copies
    >> for the same email), I delete attachments...
    >> Another problem i have too, when i deleting email take forever to
    >> eliminate and i have to close incredimail and open again to delteting
    >> so much faster......
    >>
    >> I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......
    >>

    > LOSE the Incredimail crap. NO ONE IN THE UNIVERSE wants to see all that crap
    > in the email you send them. What a moron!

    And a Google Grouper. If it's using AOL, there's the hat trick.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2007
  6. Glam

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Glam.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > I have some problems with this program,

    So do I, it exists!

    Try being on the receiving end of the junk that abomination sends out by
    default (and there's no way to turn it off) when you use a proper e-mail
    client :-/

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 19, 2007
  7. Glam

    PeeCee Guest

    "Glam" <> wrote in message
    >I have some problems with this program, When i reciving o sending
    > email, the program freeze for several seconds and of course everything
    > i doing also freeze.
    > I wrote to incredimail but the response was to disable all the
    > programs in startup, but the problems is there again...the antivirus
    > and firewall i disconnected, and i know they are no problems at all.
    > Of course i clean up, deleting .bak (because i have reciving copies
    > for the same email), I delete attachments...
    > Another problem i have too, when i deleting email take forever to
    > eliminate and i have to close incredimail and open again to delteting
    > so much faster......
    >
    > I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......
    >
    > thanks so much

    Glam

    As you may have gathered from others replies 'Incredimail' is not a popular
    program with the more technically proficient.

    I to would like to add my voice to the 'bin it' vote in a more reasoned way.

    Why remove 'Incredimail'

    1 From way back Incredimail has scanned the content of any email you send,
    ostensibly for 'advertising' purposes. Do you like the thought of someone
    reading your personal and private emails to friends and family?
    i.e. the program itself could be classed as 'Spyware'

    2 Incredimail is notorious for being unstable with little or no support from
    the authors. Oh yes they are quick enough to take your money, but when there
    are problems they will trot out any old excuse including disabling the Anti
    Virus / Spyware programs and Firewalls you mentioned above. Disabling these
    is a 'NO NO'. This is the equivalent of Sex without a condom, great at the
    time because you get the result, but boy do you live to regret it.

    3 Incredimail relies on Social Engineering to convince you the bells and
    whistles it infests your machine with are just so necessary to communicate
    with someone. They pander to your need to pretty up your emails for the 'hey
    aint that cute' response from your recipients.
    Balderdash, you simply don't need these 'extras'.
    If you can't get the message through with out these embellishments then
    'you' have a communication problem.
    Sure if you want to send a photo of Aunty Mary's birthday party by all means
    attach it to an email, but type the email in plain text.
    (Plain text meaning words only, you can be as erudite, florid, subtle ... as
    you like, just use plain words to do it)

    4 Adding pictures, cartoons... to an email only serves to obfuscate the
    message, make it bigger, and generally slow things down. Others have pointed
    to a simple 2 or 3KB message bloating out to 2 or 3 MB. On dialup that means
    a lot (10 secs to 10 minutes)
    In other words you can seriously annoy your recipients when they wait for a
    2 MB email to download only to find it contains 2KB of information and 198KB
    of crap.

    5 As someone that gets asked to 'remove' Incredimail I get to see just how
    frustrated user of this crapware get.
    Everyone I have ever seen with this program wishes they had never seen it.
    OE and Outlook have their problems, but they are usually related to ISP
    access issues (e g no POP server found etc) as programs they are generally
    fairly reliable.
    Using Incredimail on the other hand 'adds' to your access issues with
    lockups, hangs and other problems.

    Why would you buy a car that adds to city gridlock by being unreliable as
    well?

    OK rant over.

    Hope you enjoy removing Incredimail.

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Apr 19, 2007
  8. Glam

    Ponder Guest

    In message , PeeCee wrote:

    > Everyone I have ever seen with this program wishes they had never seen it.
    > OE and Outlook have their problems, but they are usually related to ISP
    > access issues (e g no POP server found etc) as programs they are generally
    > fairly reliable.

    OE and Outlook are positively shining examples of good coding in
    comparison to Incredimail ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 19, 2007
  9. Glam

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Glam" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have some problems with this program, When i reciving o sending
    >>> email, the program freeze for several seconds and of course everything
    >>> i doing also freeze.
    >>> I wrote to incredimail but the response was to disable all the
    >>> programs in startup, but the problems is there again...the antivirus
    >>> and firewall i disconnected, and i know they are no problems at all.
    >>> Of course i clean up, deleting .bak (because i have reciving copies
    >>> for the same email), I delete attachments...
    >>> Another problem i have too, when i deleting email take forever to
    >>> eliminate and i have to close incredimail and open again to delteting
    >>> so much faster......
    >>>
    >>> I love incredimail but this problems it make me crazy......
    >>>

    >> LOSE the Incredimail crap. NO ONE IN THE UNIVERSE wants to see all that
    >> crap
    >> in the email you send them. What a moron!

    > And a Google Grouper. If it's using AOL, there's the hat trick.

    LOL! Gawd, I hope not.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 19, 2007
  10. Glam

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Ponder" <> wrote in message
    > In message , PeeCee wrote:
    >
    >> Everyone I have ever seen with this program wishes they had never seen
    >> it.
    >> OE and Outlook have their problems, but they are usually related to ISP
    >> access issues (e g no POP server found etc) as programs they are
    >> generally
    >> fairly reliable.

    > OE and Outlook are positively shining examples of good coding in
    > comparison to Incredimail ;)

    That's pretty darn scary <g>

    WhzzKdd, Apr 19, 2007