    spite of configuring Norton 2005 firewall, following the instructions
    from Incredimail

    , Oct 23, 2005

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 23 Oct 2005 10:45:43 -0700, wrote:

    >I recently bought a new pc. I have for the past few years used
    >Incredimail .which I prefer. However I have been unable to use it in
    >spite of configuring Norton 2005 firewall, following the instructions
    >from Incredimail

    That's probably a good thing.

    Incredimail / HTML is annoying.

    Evan Platt, Oct 23, 2005

  3. PC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I recently bought a new pc. I have for the past few years used
    > Incredimail .which I prefer. However I have been unable to use it in
    > spite of configuring Norton 2005 firewall, following the instructions
    > from Incredimail

    Robert

    Norton is doing you a favour.

    Incredimail is nothing more than 'Spyware' wrapped in a sickly sweet
    wrapping of bright animated 'emoticons'
    Incredimail will swear blind it is not spyware, but I am of the opinion any
    'service' that diverts your email throught their servers has got to be
    scanning it.

    If you 'must' have the fancy pictures/icons etc then do send 'rich text'
    emails by inserting pictures/icons in your email, but please bin
    Incredimail.

    May I suggest you Google "Spyware" and take on board the incredibly sneaky
    way you can be spied on by apparently innocent programs.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Oct 24, 2005