    Their website is neat, but it's kinda confusing.

    Hopefully someone here will have used this program and will now what I am
    talking about...I hope:)
    MrsMCDandKids, Jul 28, 2003

  2. MrsMCDandKids

    Roger Guest

    MrsMCDandKids wrote:
    > OK guys I think I have found the E-mail program of all time here:)
    >
    > I did a search for E-Mail software via Google and I found IncrediMail! I
    > believe I have heard about it before but never payed much attention to it.
    >
    > It looks awesome!
    >
    > My question is, there seems to be a free version (with ads) and a premium
    > version that costs 29.99 or 29.95 (I can't remember which.) If I decide to
    > purchase the program after I have played around with the free version, do I
    > have to redownload the program all over again, or is there a place in the free
    > version to enter my registration code to convert it to premium?
    >
    > Their website is neat, but it's kinda confusing.
    >
    > Hopefully someone here will have used this program and will now what I am
    > talking about...I hope:)

    I have some relatives that use Incredimail. I wish to god they'd turn it
    off before writing to me. But I guess if you like the "Gee whiz, look at
    all the nifty neato, meaningless shit I can pack into an email"
    approach, pay the $30 and download it the first go round.
    Roger, Jul 28, 2003

  3. MrsMCDandKids

    °Mike° Guest

    Incredimail is O.E. on LSD. It is bloated crapware, nothing
    more, nothing less. Do yourself a favour - and the people you
    correspond with - and leave it well alone.

    On 28 Jul 2003 02:29:03 GMT, in
    <>
    MrsMCDandKids scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 28, 2003
  4. WOW-you guys are a tough crowd to crack, huh?

    Nobody said you had to use all the pictures or other crap when you send mail,
    but it's there if you ever wanted to. What I like about it is the E-Mail
    notifications, that is what caught my eye.

    This program sends regular E-Mail just as any other program does.

    Wheres the chill pill?
    MrsMCDandKids, Jul 28, 2003
  5. MrsMCDandKids

    Brian H¹© Guest

    MrsMCDandKids said:

    > WOW-you guys are a tough crowd to crack, huh?
    >
    > Nobody said you had to use all the pictures or other crap when you send mail,
    > but it's there if you ever wanted to. What I like about it is the E-Mail
    > notifications, that is what caught my eye.
    >
    > This program sends regular E-Mail just as any other program does.
    >
    > Wheres the chill pill?

    It's still crap.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    Brian H¹©, Jul 28, 2003
  6. MrsMCDandKids

    SCW Guest

    why pay 30 bucks? P2P baby lol.

    SCW, Jul 28, 2003
  7. MrsMCDandKids

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:29:03 +0000, MrsMCDandKids wrote:

    > OK guys I think I have found the E-mail program of all time here:)
    >
    > I did a search for E-Mail software via Google and I found IncrediMail! I
    > believe I have heard about it before but never payed much attention to it.
    >
    > It looks awesome!
    >
    > My question is, there seems to be a free version (with ads) and a premium
    > version that costs 29.99 or 29.95 (I can't remember which.) If I decide to
    > purchase the program after I have played around with the free version, do I
    > have to redownload the program all over again, or is there a place in the free
    > version to enter my registration code to convert it to premium?
    >
    > Their website is neat, but it's kinda confusing.
    >
    > Hopefully someone here will have used this program and will now what I am
    > talking about...I hope:)

    Yup I know what your talking about. Bloated HTML emails full of useless
    crap graphics and animations. IMHO HTML is strictly for websites and not
    email.

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 28, 2003
  8. MrsMCDandKids

    SCW Guest

    Now that is a confusing program!

    There are so many options in that damn program you need to take a class just
    to learn them all.

    "Bebop & Rocksteady" <> wrote in message

    > > WOW-you guys are a tough crowd to crack, huh?
    > >
    > > Nobody said you had to use all the pictures or other crap when you send
    > > mail, but it's there if you ever wanted to. What I like about it is the
    > > E-Mail notifications, that is what caught my eye.
    > >
    > > This program sends regular E-Mail just as any other program does.
    > >
    > > Wheres the chill pill?

    > Most of the regulars here have tried it and deleted it... because as the
    > have said it be crap... bloated to do nother extra that other Email

    clients

    SCW, Jul 28, 2003
  9. <SNIP>

    >> Personally I will stick to Pegasus Mail
    >> http://www.pmail.com
    >> It is feature rich and still small in comparison

    > Now that is a confusing program!
    >
    > There are so many options in that damn program you need to take a class
    > just to learn them all.

    Its no harder than any other Email program. I think it is very easy...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 28, 2003
  10. MrsMCDandKids

    dreamer Guest

    I use IncrediMail, and I like it just fine. I use it mainly for the
    notifiers. I have tried Pegasus, Eudora, Outlook, and Outlook Express. I
    couldnt figure out Pegasus enough to satisfy myself, and Eudora has always
    been a favorite of mine, Outlook I think is pretty awesome but I dont like
    it much for personal use in a work environment its acceptable. I like
    Express for newsgroup stuff.
    Have you consider emailing Incredimail for information, I am guessing they
    have a support email addy, perhaps???

    Good Luck!

    dreamer, Jul 28, 2003
  11. MrsMCDandKids

    Enid HODSON Guest

    I have had the free Incredi Mail for some time now, it is good but after
    having it for about 6 to 9 months it has started to print the e-mails (some
    of them) a load of gobbledegook, & when you click on to one,it comes up with
    another one, or no message has been selected, & you can not delete them no
    way. So MrsM I would recommend using the free one for a while. & I'm almost
    positive that if you look in the FAQ it tells you about updating to the
    payed one. Hope this has been of some help to you & don't get me wrong I
    think it's great as well Enid

    Enid HODSON, Jul 28, 2003
  12. MrsMCDandKids

    David Qunt Guest

    (MrsMCDandKids) squirted these wordjisms deep
    inside the bumtube of the newstwat in

    > OK guys I think I have found the E-mail program of all time here:)
    >
    > I did a search for E-Mail software via Google and I found IncrediMail!
    > I believe I have heard about it before but never payed much attention
    > to it.
    >
    > It looks awesome!
    >
    > My question is, there seems to be a free version (with ads) and a
    > premium version that costs 29.99 or 29.95 (I can't remember which.)
    > If I decide to purchase the program after I have played around with
    > the free version, do I have to redownload the program all over again,
    > or is there a place in the free version to enter my registration code
    > to convert it to premium?
    >
    > Their website is neat, but it's kinda confusing.
    >
    > Hopefully someone here will have used this program and will now what I
    > am talking about...I hope:)

    Incredimail is full of spyware and other problems, and is basically just
    a bloated version of OE - so not exactly high praise.

    Mozilla for mail. Nothing else.

    Handles threading and quoting better than any other programs I've seen.

    --
    Iain McLaren

    David Qunt, Jul 28, 2003