    connections work every time.
    Something seems to be missing.
    Help please.
    Eric Isaac, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Eric Isaac

    XcitableBoi Guest

    IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have server
    issues.

    XcitableBoi, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Eric Isaac

    WormWood Guest

    "XcitableBoi" <> wrote in message
    | IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have
    server
    | issues.
    |

    | "Eric Isaac" <> wrote in message
    | > Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
    | > connections work every time.
    | > Something seems to be missing.
    | > Help please

    It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
    you...sucks!
    WormWood, Oct 10, 2004
  4. WormWood wrote:
    > "XcitableBoi" <> wrote in message
    > | IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly have
    > server
    > | issues.
    > |

    > | "Eric Isaac" <> wrote in message
    > | > Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other
    > | > connections work every time.
    > | > Something seems to be missing.
    > | > Help please
    > >

    > It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
    > you...sucks!

    Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
    Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
    behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton of
    other shit not worth a fucking centavo. And it sucks.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 10, 2004
  5. Eric Isaac

    WormWood Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | WormWood wrote:
    | > "XcitableBoi" <> wrote in message
    | > | IncrediMail Ltd , limited being the keyword... they constantly
    have
    | > server
    | > | issues.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | "Eric Isaac" <> wrote in message
    | > >
    | > It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
    | > you...sucks!
    |
    | Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
    | Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
    | behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton
    of
    | other shit not worth a fucking centavo. And it sucks.

    Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better than I
    could have.
    WormWood, Oct 10, 2004
  6. Eric Isaac

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in news:jsmdnUwse-P4WfXcRVn-
    :

    > Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
    > Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
    > behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton of
    > other shit not worth a fucking centavo. And it sucks.

    Yup. I cringe when I'm sitting here reading support mail in Thunderbird
    and I see someone has wasted my time making me pull 4 megs of crap off an
    imap account (busy server, at that) to see something like:
    Hey, I'm having trouble emailing people, can you reply to tell me if you
    get this?

    Maybe the problem is you are sending 4 meg emails while on dialup?
    Jim Berwick, Oct 10, 2004
  7. Eric Isaac wrote:

    > Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other

    Incredimail? That's a feature. The world does not need email with
    perfuned stationery.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Double Blue - Wolverines and Dodgers
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 10, 2004
  8. WormWood wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >| WormWood wrote:
    >| > "XcitableBoi" <> wrote in message
    > have
    >| > server
    >| > |
    >| > |
    > other
    >| > >
    >| > It's working in your favor. Incredimail sucks...sucks, I tell
    >| > you...sucks!
    >|
    >| Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
    >| Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
    >| behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a ton
    > of
    >| other shit not worth a fucking centavo. And it sucks.

    > Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better than I
    > could have.

    Lemme try this...

    It sucks!

    How's that?

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 10, 2004
  9. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Eric Isaac wrote:

    >> Program will not open "can not get Internet Connection". My other

    > Incredimail? That's a feature. The world does not need email with
    > perfuned stationery.

    Or perfumed stationery, either. Spellcheckers are okay, though. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 10, 2004
  10. Eric Isaac

    WormWood Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    | WormWood wrote:
    |
    | > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | > have
    | >| > |
    | >| > |
    | > other

    | >|
    | >| Since you won't open up and say what you think, I'll add that
    | >| Incredimail can take two lines of text and bloat it into a 2 meg
    | >| behemoth with moving gifs, pop up smiley faces, trite music and a
    ton
    | > of
    | >| other shit not worth a fucking centavo. And it sucks.
    |
    | > Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better
    than I
    | > could have.
    |
    | Lemme try this...
    |
    | It sucks!
    |
    | How's that?

    A masterpiece of rhetoric, indeed.
    WormWood, Oct 10, 2004
  11. WormWood wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >| WormWood wrote:
    >|
    >| > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >| > have
    >| >| > |
    >| >| > |
    >| > other

    >| >|
    > ton
    >| > of
    >|
    >| > Isn't that what I said? You just said "it sucks" so much better
    > than I
    >| > could have.
    >|
    >| Lemme try this...
    >|
    >| It sucks!