    enough RAM (128), so how do I increase this??

    thanks
    Heather

    Heather Potter, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Heather Potter

    ICee Guest

    Heather Potter wrote:
    > Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
    > enough RAM (128), so how do I increase this??
    >
    > thanks
    > Heather

    Add more RAM.

    ICee, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Heather Potter

    °Mike° Guest

    You had SIX replies to this, yesterday.

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:32:14 +0000 (UTC), in
    <canpst$mt7$>
    Heather Potter scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Heather Potter

    Mr Mucky Guest

    You will need to check how many slots your motherboard has, if one buy 256k
    or 512k or 1mb if got money burning a hole in ur wallet, or if more slots.
    you can do mix an match but get same speed.

    Mr Mucky, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Heather Potter

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Heather',

    I recently increased my RAM from 128 MB to 256 MB by purchasing my needs
    from Crucial. This site
    http://tinyurl.com/ywy8h
    enables you to determine which update you need.

    Are you able to insert the extra memory module into your computer and
    also observe the safety aspects? If not post back and you will be given
    plenty of advice.

    Incidentally, you are also sent a 'Memory Module Installation Guide',
    which is informative and illustrative. It also deals with the safety
    aspects.

    Crucial Service/Sales is 0800 013 0330

    I wish you luck.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Heather Potter

    reid decker Guest

    I think the experts in this group will say you need to buy and have
    installed, some more RAM.

    reid decker, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Heather Potter

    Plato Guest

    Heather Potter wrote:

    > Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
    > enough RAM (128), so how do I increase this??

    You'll have to physically add more ram to your motherboard.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 16, 2004