    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    kerplunKuK, Aug 3, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as kerplunKuK continued:

    > My audio seems to be really quiet especially when streaming internet
    > audio. My sound card drivers are upto date and I do have the volume
    > turned up, yet its really quiet. How can I increase the volume?
    > TIA

    Right click on the speaker in your systray and check the volume controls.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 3, 2003

  3. kerplunKuK

    kerplunKuK Guest

    nope, monitor powered speakers.

    kerplunKuK, Aug 3, 2003
  4. kerplunKuK

    Miggsee Guest

    Is there a volume control on the keyboard? Does the program you are using
    have a volume control feature?

    Miggsee, Aug 4, 2003