    Thanks
    Vanitha
    , Jun 29, 2005

  2. On 29 Jun 2005 02:39:43 -0700, wrote:

    ~ Hi All,
    ~
    ~ How do i increase the PPP keepalive retries before the PPP server
    ~ brings the connection down? I am using a cisco 2610 router (IOS 12.3).
    ~ I'm able to increase the keepalive interval using the keepalive command
    ~ but not able to increase the retry count. By default its taking a value
    ~ of 5. I need to increase this value. I am looking for a command
    ~ equivalent to lcp-echo-failure in linux pppd.
    ~
    ~ Thanks
    ~ Vanitha

    interface <blah>