    increasing cpu utilizationa and RAM usage?

    Please help.

    Joriz
    -a-geek.net, Sep 13, 2005

  2. -a-geek.net

    Robert Baer Guest

    -a-geek.net wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I am testing my program. And i need to dramatically increase CPU
    > utilization and RAM usage and observe how it will affect my program.
    > And now the problem is "how can i increase CPU and RAM in certain
    > manageable level?" Does anybody know any free program that will aid in
    > increasing cpu utilizationa and RAM usage?
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > Joriz

    Write a very small program in Assembly that does nothing but read and
    write from RAM, in an infinite loop.
    Robert Baer, Sep 14, 2005

  3. -a-geek.net

    Guest Guest

    norton utility (from e-donkey ;)

    Uzytkownik <-a-geek.net> napisal w wiadomosci

    Guest, Sep 16, 2005
  4. -a-geek.net

    Drifter Guest

    On 13 Sep 2005 11:39:51 -0700, -a-geek.net wrote:

    >Hi guys,
    >
    >I am testing my program. And i need to dramatically increase CPU
    >utilization and RAM usage and observe how it will affect my program.
    >And now the problem is "how can i increase CPU and RAM in certain
    >manageable level?" Does anybody know any free program that will aid in
    >increasing cpu utilizationa and RAM usage?
    >
    >Please help.
    >
    >Joriz

    Burn in Test by Passmark software
    You can set the utilization levels of the various tests.
    http://www.passmark.com/products/bit.htm
    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."
    Drifter, Sep 16, 2005