    How do I correct this incorrect statement?

    Thank you in anticipation

    Janus

    Janus de Zorba, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Janus de Zorba

    farmhand Guest

    You may have added the missing poster to your blocked sender list. Check
    your deleted items list.

    farmhand, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Janus de Zorba

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Show all messages. Check your blocked senders rules.

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:43:03 +0100, in
    <bi08em$6nc$>
    Janus de Zorba scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Janus de Zorba

    trout Guest

    Janus de Zorba wrote:

    > I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2)
    > are unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This
    > has been going on for days!
    >
    > How do I correct this incorrect statement?
    >
    > Thank you in anticipation
    >
    > Janus

    Also, if you have "Group messages by Conversation" as a View, you
    could try clicking it off to ensure no mails are going 'down the list'
    under an old Subject line.
    --
    "It happens."

    trout, Aug 20, 2003
  5. "trout" <> wrote:

    >Janus de Zorba wrote:
    >
    >> I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2)
    >> are unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This
    >> has been going on for days!
    >>
    >> How do I correct this incorrect statement?
    >>
    >> Thank you in anticipation
    >>
    >> Janus

    > Also, if you have "Group messages by Conversation" as a View, you
    >could try clicking it off to ensure no mails are going 'down the list'
    >under an old Subject line.

    Also?

    Also what, Phinspet?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    http://www.e-sheep.com/

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 23, 2003