    settings, but can not find what it could be.

    Any help I can get is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFya2dvY3Vicw==?=, May 1, 2005

  2. What version of the Windows XP operating system are you using? (ex: SP1 or
    SP2)
    What are the security settings of the access point? (ex: None, WEP, or
    WPA-PSK)
    What wireless adapters and exact driver versions are you using? (ex: Intel
    2100 drv.1.2.0.56)
    Does the access point terminate idle connections as a feature? (You will
    probably have to contact Belkin for this information)

    Without the information above, it will be very difficult to diagnose the
    problem. However, with the information there is probably a solution.

    I look forward to your response.

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless