    Jeff

    p.s. sorry for the cross posting, I thought this might be more appropriate
    in this group instead

    Scanner2001, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Scanner2001

    Kevin Guest

    The ISDN line is controlled by your local telco (Verizon ect). If they
    no will bump the second data connection then tough. You might be able
    to have them reconfigure it to give you the expected behavior, but maybe
    not. If your ISP and telco are the same company than I would take their
    word for it.

    Scanner2001 wrote:
    > My ISP is now telling me that it is not possible to receive incoming
    > voice phone calls on the isdn line when both lines are connected as data
    > connections. I have a cisco 804 router with 2 pots ports on it. My phones
    > work fine most of the time. I believe I have it configured correctly, so
    > that when a phone call comes in on one of the channels, it will drop that
    > data link, then ring the phone for a voice call.
    > Is this bs from my ISP, or is it not possible to receive incoming voice
    > calls?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff
    >
    > p.s. sorry for the cross posting, I thought this might be more appropriate
    > in this group instead

    Talk is cheap. Supply exceeds demand.

    Kevin, Jul 21, 2004