    softphone and I would appreciate if I could receive incoming fax calls
    as well

    , Mar 29, 2006

  2. paul123 Guest

    wrote:
    > Please can you recommend me a VoIP operator who is able to assign a UK
    > toll-free number to a customer for accepting incoming calls?
    >
    > I would prefer having an analog telephone adaptor (ATA) over a
    > softphone and I would appreciate if I could receive incoming fax calls
    > as well

    Try http://www.voiptalk.org

    I use their fax to email service and have no problem recommending them.
    They also do 0800 toll-free numbers + they sell ATAs.

    paul123, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Sean Guest

    paul123 wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Please can you recommend me a VoIP operator who is able to assign a UK
    >> toll-free number to a customer for accepting incoming calls?
    >>
    >> I would prefer having an analog telephone adaptor (ATA) over a
    >> softphone and I would appreciate if I could receive incoming fax calls
    >> as well

    > Try http://www.voiptalk.org
    >
    > I use their fax to email service and have no problem recommending them.
    > They also do 0800 toll-free numbers + they sell ATAs.

    www.voipfone.co.uk could work out cheaper, depends on usage.

    voiptalk . £99 + 1.8p per min

    voipfone . £4.99 monthly, 3p per min

    Sean, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Sauron Guest

    : http://www.gradwell.com/?r=7968

    offer 0800 numbers that can be assigned to any VOIP provider, as well as
    providing there own bussiness class VOIP which can support up to 10 users
    for £7 and can be expanded as needed.

    Sauron, Mar 30, 2006
  5. J C Guest

    paul123 wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Please can you recommend me a VoIP operator who is able to assign a
    >> UK toll-free number to a customer for accepting incoming calls?
    >>
    >> I would prefer having an analog telephone adaptor (ATA) over a
    >> softphone and I would appreciate if I could receive incoming fax
    >> calls as well

    > Try http://www.voiptalk.org
    >
    > I use their fax to email service and have no problem recommending
    > them. They also do 0800 toll-free numbers + they sell ATAs.

    As a newcomer to voip (I've trialed the bt service) what are the
    disavantages of the vioptalk free line? (other than it will cut into your
    ISP's allowance if capped) I presume they make money by being expensive/very
    expensive? to call from a landline/mobile?

    J C, Mar 30, 2006
  6. Peter Gradwell, Mar 31, 2006
  7. AussieVoda

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    If your looking at toll free numbers in places such as United Kingdom, Australia, United States and many more, we maybe able to provide you a very competitive service!

    I had a look at that website stated and can provide UK toll free numbers much cheaper, our service also includes free features such as Voicemail (either delivered to email or by dialing on the phone), IVR, SIP URL's, Calling Queues, Ring Groups, Call Forwarding, Callback, DISA etc, we also allow E911, not only that, you can either divert the number to any number in the world or we can allow you access through a softphone or IP Phone at no extra cost!

    If you are interested in knowing more, please feel free to let me know, my name is Ash, if you wanna know more, you should send me a private message and i can then pass on my email (don't want to post it here due to spam bots)

    AussieVoda, May 30, 2011