    This is from a virgin mobile phone.

    --
    Spock
    =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=, Nov 16, 2007

  2. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Jono Guest

    Spock ‹(•¿•)› explained on 16/11/2007 :
    > Anyone else having incoming calls diverting to mailbox immediately ?
    > Any incoming calls divert immediately, but calls to my other numbers work ok
    > eg. sipgate voipuser.
    > This is from a virgin mobile phone.

    No probs here
    Jono, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Spock ‹(•¿•)› wrote:

    > Anyone else having incoming calls diverting to mailbox immediately ?
    > Any incoming calls divert immediately, but calls to my other numbers
    > work ok eg. sipgate voipuser.
    > This is from a virgin mobile phone.

    yep same prob at start of week all incoming calls straight to voicemail.
    Advise to re boot ATA which sorted the problem.
    However tonight unable to make outgoing calls via beta service

    cheers
    Duncan MacCallum, Nov 16, 2007
  4. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Herman Guest

    "Duncan MacCallum" <> wrote in message
    > Spock ‹(•¿•)› wrote:
    >>
    >> Anyone else having incoming calls diverting to mailbox immediately ?
    >> Any incoming calls divert immediately, but calls to my other numbers work
    >> ok eg. sipgate voipuser.
    >> This is from a virgin mobile phone.
    >>

    > yep same prob at start of week all incoming calls straight to voicemail.
    > Advise to re boot ATA which sorted the problem.
    > However tonight unable to make outgoing calls via beta service
    >
    > cheers

    Indeed, I got the same advice which seemed to work OK on my ATA. Bit harder
    to "re-boot" through Voxalot. I have cycled the SIP registration option to
    see if that will do the trick...

    Watch this space...
    Herman, Nov 16, 2007
  5. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:19:02 GMT, "Herman"
    <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote:

    >"Duncan MacCallum" <> wrote in message
    >> Spock ‹(•¿•)› wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else having incoming calls diverting to mailbox immediately ?
    >>> Any incoming calls divert immediately, but calls to my other numbers work
    >>> ok eg. sipgate voipuser.
    >>> This is from a virgin mobile phone.
    >>>

    >> yep same prob at start of week all incoming calls straight to voicemail.
    >> Advise to re boot ATA which sorted the problem.
    >> However tonight unable to make outgoing calls via beta service
    >>
    >> cheers

    >Indeed, I got the same advice which seemed to work OK on my ATA. Bit harder
    >to "re-boot" through Voxalot. I have cycled the SIP registration option to
    >see if that will do the trick...
    >
    >Watch this space...

    Just tried our ukvoip number and it is just ringing out but phone is
    not ringing in here it won t go to mailbox because I have it switched
    off anyone that matters will call my mobile . not in the habit of
    wasting peoples money on calls only to be grated by a answer phone or
    mailbox service .
    , Nov 17, 2007
  6. In message <>,
    writes
    >On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:19:02 GMT, "Herman"
    ><whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"Duncan MacCallum" <> wrote in message

    >>> yep same prob at start of week all incoming calls straight to voicemail.
    >>> Advise to re boot ATA which sorted the problem.
    >>> However tonight unable to make outgoing calls via beta service
    >>>
    >>> cheers

    >>Indeed, I got the same advice which seemed to work OK on my ATA. Bit harder
    >>to "re-boot" through Voxalot. I have cycled the SIP registration option to
    >>see if that will do the trick...
    >>
    >>Watch this space...
    >>

    >Just tried our ukvoip number and it is just ringing out but phone is
    >not ringing in here it won t go to mailbox because I have it switched
    >off anyone that matters will call my mobile . not in the habit of
    >wasting peoples money on calls only to be grated by a answer phone or
    >mailbox service .

    Well I fixed it.
    I am not using the beta. I am using an asterisk server to register, and
    have several ip-phones/ata's as extensions off the asterisk server.
    cisco 7960 , sipura spa3000 etc.
    I had to alter the sip.conf to:-

    [voip]
    type=friend
    username=myusername
    secret=mypassword
    host=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    fromuser=myusername
    fromdomain=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    authuser=myusername
    ;dtmfmode=info
    context=incomingvoip

    The host and fromdomain were proxy.voip.co.uk before I altered it.

    --
    Spock
    =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=, Nov 17, 2007
  7. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Herman Guest

    "Spock <(.¿.)>" <spock@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > In message <>,
    > writes
    >>On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:19:02 GMT, "Herman"
    >><whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Duncan MacCallum" <> wrote in message

    >>>Indeed, I got the same advice which seemed to work OK on my ATA. Bit
    >>>harder
    >>>to "re-boot" through Voxalot. I have cycled the SIP registration option
    >>>see if that will do the trick...
    >>>
    >>>Watch this space...
    >>>

    >>Just tried our ukvoip number and it is just ringing out but phone is
    >>not ringing in here it won t go to mailbox because I have it switched
    >>off anyone that matters will call my mobile . not in the habit of
    >>wasting peoples money on calls only to be grated by a answer phone or
    >>mailbox service .

    > Well I fixed it.
    > I am not using the beta. I am using an asterisk server to register, and
    > have several ip-phones/ata's as extensions off the asterisk server.
    > cisco 7960 , sipura spa3000 etc.
    > I had to alter the sip.conf to:-
    >
    > [voip]
    > type=friend
    > username=myusername
    > secret=mypassword
    > host=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    > fromuser=myusername
    > fromdomain=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    > authuser=myusername
    > ;dtmfmode=info
    > context=incomingvoip
    >
    > The host and fromdomain were proxy.voip.co.uk before I altered it.
    >

    > --
    > Spock

    Where did the proxy.sov.voip.co.uk server come from? Did voip.co.uk
    recommend this? I say this, as my attempt to cycle registration on Voxalot
    failed, and so I am running out of options...
    Herman, Nov 17, 2007
  8. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Herman Guest

    "Herman" <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote
    in message news:nXw%i.8273$...
    > "Spock <(.¿.)>" <spock@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> In message <>,
    >> writes

    >>>Just tried our ukvoip number and it is just ringing out but phone is
    >>>not ringing in here it won t go to mailbox because I have it switched
    >>>off anyone that matters will call my mobile . not in the habit of
    >>>wasting peoples money on calls only to be grated by a answer phone or
    >>>mailbox service .

    >> Well I fixed it.
    >> I am not using the beta. I am using an asterisk server to register, and
    >> have several ip-phones/ata's as extensions off the asterisk server.
    >> cisco 7960 , sipura spa3000 etc.
    >> I had to alter the sip.conf to:-
    >>
    >> [voip]
    >> type=friend
    >> username=myusername
    >> secret=mypassword
    >> host=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >> fromuser=myusername
    >> fromdomain=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >> authuser=myusername
    >> ;dtmfmode=info
    >> context=incomingvoip
    >>
    >> The host and fromdomain were proxy.voip.co.uk before I altered it.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Spock

    > Where did the proxy.sov.voip.co.uk server come from? Did voip.co.uk
    > recommend this? I say this, as my attempt to cycle registration on
    > Voxalot failed, and so I am running out of options...

    Just to note that I switched to this server and it worked, like you said. I
    am trying to switch back to the standard proxy server just to see if the
    change is enough to get it back working again. Let's see...
    Herman, Nov 17, 2007
  9. In message <nXw%i.8273$>, Herman
    <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> writes
    >"Spock <(.¿.)>" <spock@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> In message <>,
    >> writes

    >>>Just tried our ukvoip number and it is just ringing out but phone is
    >>>not ringing in here it won t go to mailbox because I have it switched
    >>>off anyone that matters will call my mobile . not in the habit of
    >>>wasting peoples money on calls only to be grated by a answer phone or
    >>>mailbox service .

    >> Well I fixed it.
    >> I am not using the beta. I am using an asterisk server to register, and
    >> have several ip-phones/ata's as extensions off the asterisk server.
    >> cisco 7960 , sipura spa3000 etc.
    >> I had to alter the sip.conf to:-
    >>
    >> [voip]
    >> type=friend
    >> username=myusername
    >> secret=mypassword
    >> host=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >> fromuser=myusername
    >> fromdomain=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >> authuser=myusername
    >> ;dtmfmode=info
    >> context=incomingvoip
    >>
    >> The host and fromdomain were proxy.voip.co.uk before I altered it.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Spock

    >Where did the proxy.sov.voip.co.uk server come from? Did voip.co.uk
    >recommend this? I say this, as my attempt to cycle registration on Voxalot
    >failed, and so I am running out of options...

    Herman it came from watching the syslog on my Draytek adsl modem.
    When making an incoming call I noticed the ip address the udp 5060
    packets were coming from. I did a lookup and it resolved to
    proxy.sov.voip.co.uk.

    --
    Spock
    =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=, Nov 17, 2007
  10. =?utf-8?q?Spock_=E2=80=B9=28=E2=80=A2=C2=BF=E2=80=

    Herman Guest

    "Herman" <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote
    in message news:x7x%i.14506$...
    > "Herman" <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote
    > in message news:nXw%i.8273$...
    >> "Spock <(.¿.)>" <spock@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>> In message <>,
    >>> writes

    >>> Well I fixed it.
    >>> I am not using the beta. I am using an asterisk server to register, and
    >>> have several ip-phones/ata's as extensions off the asterisk server.
    >>> cisco 7960 , sipura spa3000 etc.
    >>> I had to alter the sip.conf to:-
    >>>
    >>> [voip]
    >>> type=friend
    >>> username=myusername
    >>> secret=mypassword
    >>> host=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >>> fromuser=myusername
    >>> fromdomain=proxy.sov.voip.co.uk
    >>> authuser=myusername
    >>> ;dtmfmode=info
    >>> context=incomingvoip
    >>>
    >>> The host and fromdomain were proxy.voip.co.uk before I altered it.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Spock

    >> Where did the proxy.sov.voip.co.uk server come from? Did voip.co.uk
    >> recommend this? I say this, as my attempt to cycle registration on
    >> Voxalot failed, and so I am running out of options...

    > Just to note that I switched to this server and it worked, like you said.
    > I am trying to switch back to the standard proxy server just to see if the
    > change is enough to get it back working again. Let's see...

    Response back from voip.co.uk:

    It sounds like Voxalot don't check their DNS records very often.
    You should connect only to proxy.voip.co.uk and not registrar.voip.co.uk or
    proxy.sov.voip.co.uk.
    Herman, Nov 17, 2007