    They list holland/switzerland etc but in order to get one I have to deposit
    EURO 10 which I have no problem with as long as I know I can
    choose the country for the incoming line
    RH, Mar 4, 2006

  2. RH

    paul123 Guest

    Re: Incoming number on betamax companies

    RH wrote:
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > Got a quick question, with voipstunt etc offering free incoming numbers in
    > different countries, is it possible to choose a non UK number?
    > They list holland/switzerland etc but in order to get one I have to deposit
    > EURO 10 which I have no problem with as long as I know I can
    > choose the country for the incoming line

    The numbers seem to be allocated according to your user address
    details: registering yourself in London gets you a London number. I
    have an account with a London number and my Dad has one with a
    Cambridge number.

    If you want a Swiss number, try putting your address as Bern, Zurich or
    whatever. If there aren't numbers for the particular city that you put,
    you might get allocated a non geo number (056 in the UK).
    paul123, Mar 4, 2006

  3. RH

    RH Guest

    Re: Incoming number on betamax companies

    > The numbers seem to be allocated according to your user address
    > details: registering yourself in London gets you a London number. I
    > have an account with a London number and my Dad has one with a
    > Cambridge number.
    >
    > If you want a Swiss number, try putting your address as Bern, Zurich or
    > whatever. If there aren't numbers for the particular city that you put,
    > you might get allocated a non geo number (056 in the UK).

    Thnaks for the feedback I just found out I had 3 cents on my voipbuster
    account so
    tried it out, I live in Swindon but was allocated a Nottingham numberwhich
    was odd
    but its all free so can not complain
    RH, Mar 4, 2006