incoming mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gerard fortin, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
    where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

    gerard fortin, Apr 6, 2004

  2. gerard fortin

    Palindrome Guest

    gerard fortin wrote:

    > where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
    > where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

    From your ISP or mail provider.

    Palindrome, Apr 6, 2004

  3. gerard fortin

    Hywel Guest

    In article <6eAcc.98680$>,
    says...
    > where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
    > where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

    Ask your ISP, perhaps even try their web site for it.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, Apr 6, 2004
  4. gerard fortin

    reid decker Guest

    Get on the phone to your ISP and have them walk you through setting it
    up.

    reid decker, Apr 6, 2004
  5. gerard fortin wrote:

    > where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
    > where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

    Depends on your ISP. However, you haven't bothered to tell us your ISP.
    OK, let's do this the hard way:

    Okay - you appear to be connecting through "videotron".

    10 seconds looking at their website:

    http://www.videotron.com/services/en/internet/6_1_1_5.jsp

    Aah:

    POP3 : pop.videotron.ca