    Please Mlke could you help me!!!
    Thanks in advance
    Marie-Jeanne
    lethal9, Oct 19, 2003

  2. lethal9

    Frederic Guest

    your spam stopper program may have modified your smtp and pop3 settings

    you'll find here the proper configuration for shaw.ca mail (from shaw
    support website)
    http://support.shaw.ca/shaw/emailnews.htm

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    "lethal9" <> wrote in message
    > This one is for Mike, as he always helped me before and I thank him for

    it.
    > I am running "WINDOWS ME," and have "OUTLOOK EXPRESS" for my mail , I can
    > send messages, but since this after noon when I click on "send and

    receive"
    > I get a Error message "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the
    > connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network
    > problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'shawmail', Server:
    > '127.0.0.1', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number:
    > 0x800CCC0F " and can not get connected to retrieve my mail, I have tried

    > download a program called "spamstopper"and had to uninstall it because it
    > was not working properly,. I know the server is not down, my grand

    daughter

    Frederic, Oct 19, 2003

  3. lethal9

    lethal9 Guest

    Thanks for the help Frederic, you wee right and all is well now. Thanks
    again.
    MJ

    lethal9, Oct 19, 2003
  4. lethal9

    lethal9 Guest

    Sorry for the mistake Frederic, I meant "You were right" just a "faute
    d'innatention".
    MJ

    lethal9, Oct 19, 2003