    Anyone any ideas please? ... I need the stamps to be identical.

    Many thanks.

    Ian.

    Ian Edmont, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Ian Edmont

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------

    Ian Edmont wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Just installed Nero 7.2.7.0 with InCD and when copying files (using InCD),
    > the date/time stamp changes.
    >
    > Anyone any ideas please? ... I need the stamps to be identical.

    (Thanks for the heads up. Was about to update.)

    No choice but to downgrade Nero as InCD 5 is only available bundled with
    Nero. Nero ftp site does not seem to carry older versions of Nero 7.
    ZDNet carries 7.2.0.3:
    http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025604,39175041s,00.htm
    ..

    Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)

    The slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been for YEARS
    blaming the UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

    UDF is a fragile format
    UDF is an unreliable format

    the format is very fragile and unreliable
    The format is bad - it loses data
    The fault is not with the software but with the format

    I have used only DCD for packet writing,
    have had no problems due to the software
    - but too many due to the format itself

    to bother with it any longer.

    But then again:

    ======================
    From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
    Date: 5/4/06
    Subject: UDF Has just bit me in the bum

    > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
    > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF

    First, your problem is not with UDF
    ======================

    -------------------------------
    Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
    Mikey, you are The Slimiest Friggin SOB!

    smh, Sep 13, 2006

  3. Ian Edmont

    Guest

    > (Thanks for the heads up. Was about to update.)
    >
    > No choice but to downgrade Nero as InCD 5 is only available bundled with
    > Nero. Nero ftp site does not seem to carry older versions of Nero 7.
    > ZDNet carries 7.2.0.3:
    > http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025604,39175041s,00.htm
    > .

    No probs.

    Downgrade it is then :eek:(

    Ian.

    , Sep 13, 2006
  4. Ian Edmont

    wrote:

    > > (Thanks for the heads up. Was about to update.)
    > >
    > > No choice but to downgrade Nero as InCD 5 is only available bundled with
    > > Nero. Nero ftp site does not seem to carry older versions of Nero 7.
    > > ZDNet carries 7.2.0.3:
    > > http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025604,39175041s,00.htm

    > No probs.
    >
    > Downgrade it is then :eek:(

    Suggest post the InCD time stamp problem here. Ahead personnels
    participate in the forum.
    http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=11
    ..

    From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)