    startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have searched every
    where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.

    Kaz
    Mekaz Inoz, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Mekaz Inoz

    bb3 Guest

    "Mekaz Inoz" <mekaz50@hot(OUCH)mail.com> wrote in message
    news:yzgeb.130653$...
    > Can anyone tell me if there is another way to stop InCD from running

    at
    > startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have searched

    every
    > where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.
    >
    > Kaz

    Is it listed in the Start Up folder (if there is one in XP)?
    bb3, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Mekaz Inoz

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mekaz Inoz said:

    > Can anyone tell me if there is another way to stop InCD from running at
    > startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have searched every
    > where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.
    >
    > Kaz

    As InCD is a load of crap, why don't you just uninstall it?
    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Mekaz Inoz

    Kraftee Guest

    Mekaz Inoz wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me if there is another way to stop InCD from
    > running at startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have
    > searched every where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.
    >
    > Kaz

    Why, what's wrong with MSConfig??

    --
    B-)

    Don't practice safe hex.......
    do it!!
    Kraftee, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Mekaz Inoz

    Mr. Slow Guest

    > Can anyone tell me if there is another way to stop InCD from running at
    > startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have searched every
    > where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.
    >
    > Kaz
    >
    >You can remove the relevant entry in the registry. But msconfig is a very

    convenient way of doing it and if you don't need UDF packet writing
    software, why not just uninstall InCD?

    ---
    Mr. Slow, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Mekaz Inoz

    Mekaz Inoz Guest

    "Mr. Slow" <>
    wrote in message news:blccb9$jrj$...

    > "Mekaz Inoz" <mekaz50@hot(OUCH)mail.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone tell me if there is another way to stop InCD from running at
    > > startup on WinXP Home....other than via msconfig. I have searched every
    > > where else (I think) for options to do this. TIA.
    > >
    > > Kaz
    > >
    > >You can remove the relevant entry in the registry. But msconfig is a very

    > convenient way of doing it and if you don't need UDF packet writing
    > software, why not just uninstall InCD?

    Thanks for the advice. I was of the impression that msconfig was only for
    temporary/short term disablement of startup items. I will probably uninstall
    InCD as we have never used it, and I only kept it around...just in case...of
    what...I don't know :)
    Mekaz Inoz, Sep 30, 2003