    Any help gratefully received.

    TIA

    Steve

    shazzbat, May 8, 2007

  2. shazzbat wrote:

    > I'm having a problem with mail using OE. I can mail out OK, but not
    > received any incoming mail since 23 April.
    >
    > My daughter tells me she gets the a message saying Status 500,
    > diagnostic code 522 5.2.2 over quota. I don't think I can have
    > exceeded a quota because I get very few mails.

    Do you have OE set to "leave a copy on the server" ? If so, change that
    and check for mail again.

    It could also be time to log in to your ISP's webmail interface and
    delete all the old stuff.

    > I've emptied my inbox and run my anti-virus stuff and rebooted, but
    > no joy.

    Your OE Inbox? That will have no effect on what happens to your quota
    on your ISP's mail server. Neither will rebooting your computer.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 8, 2007