    the names accidentally got on those lists. I have OE6 and windowsXP. Can
    anyone help me with this problem?

    Jo
    Jo M, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Jo M

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 01:49:55 -0500, "Jo M" <> wrote:

    > When I go to empty the file there are the posts that I've deleted
    >along with the ones that have been filtered.

    snipped rest.

    You are not making yourself clear. You deleted mail and now you are
    surprised to see them in the deleted folder? Is that right?
    If so what is the real problem.?
    Am I missing something?
    joevan
    joevan, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Jo M

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jo M said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've used the message rules to send repeater spams directly to the delete
    > file.. When I go to empty the file there are the posts that I've deleted
    > along with the ones that have been filtered. In the past few days quite a
    > few of my regular e-mails have been going there. So now I have to check
    > the file to move the 'good' mail back to the Inbox, which is a nuisance. I
    > checked the list of blocked senders and the create-a-rule list and none of
    > the names accidentally got on those lists. I have OE6 and windowsXP. Can
    > anyone help me with this problem?
    >
    > Jo

    Try adding "Stop processing more rules" to *each* of your rules, see if that
    makes a difference.
    Brian H¹©, Jan 8, 2004