    delete?

    It has removed 13764 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    David, Mar 14, 2005

  2. David wrote:
    > Hi
    > Is there any way I can make more space available in outlook express to
    > store
    > my emails? At the moment I cant receive any emails instead I get a error
    > message saying that I dont have enough memory space. Or is my only option
    > delete?

    Create a new folder and move the stuff over from the Inbox.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 14, 2005

  3. David wrote:

    > Hi
    > Is there any way I can make more space available in outlook express to
    > store
    > my emails? At the moment I cant receive any emails instead I get a error
    > message saying that I dont have enough memory space. Or is my only option
    > delete?

    What does the error message say exactly? If it's inbox is full, that's
    on the mail server at your ISP, not your computer. With Outlook Express
    open, go to Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > highlight your email acct and
    click on Properties button. Go to Advanced tab and uncheck leave copies
    of messages on the server. To clear out mail already stored on the
    server, go to www.mail2web.com and login, delete emails there.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 14, 2005
  4. David

    Dugie Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > David wrote:

    <snip>
    > of messages on the server. To clear out mail already stored on the
    > server, go to www.mail2web.com and login, delete emails there.

    Good reply. And thanks for the mail2web link!

    Dugie

    Dugie, Mar 14, 2005
  5. David

    Dugie Guest

    "David" <> wrote in message news:4235a1bc@212.67.96.135...
    > Hi
    > Is there any way I can make more space available in outlook express to

    It's useful to Compact OE's mail folders, once you've cleared the mail
    from you server.

    In OE, File > Folder > Compact.

    Don't compact in the background.
    Compact one folder at a time. Do not chose "compact all folders".

    Dugie

    Dugie, Apr 14, 2005