    termination?

    Any recommendations?

    Neil

    Neil Bullock, Feb 15, 2004

  2. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:36:56 +0000, Neil Bullock <> wrote:

    >Looking for any companies that offer inbound numbers to voip
    >termination?

    what sort of number do you want eg which country, any particular area
    code, non geographic etc ?

    also what's your chosen VoIP protocol

    Phil

    --
    http://www.spamache.com to hold back the tide of spam

    Phil Thompson, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Neil Bullock

    Neil Bullock Guest

    Sorry Phil,

    Should of been more specific.

    Need numbers within Europe and Asia specifically. Don't need to be non
    geographic. Ideally need them in Switzerland and Hong Kong to start
    with.

    Neil

    Neil Bullock, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Neil Bullock <> wrote:

    > Looking for any companies that offer inbound numbers to voip
    > termination?
    >
    > Any recommendations?

    http://wwwsipgate.de is offering such service for free. You can choose
    from inbound numbers in Germany or the UK.

    --
    Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
    +49 177 8811442

    Georg Schwarz, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Neil Bullock

    Carlos Guest

    Inthe US I know nikotel.com or iconnecthere.com

    Carlos, Feb 15, 2004