    Is there any workaround to make it working ?

    Thanks,
    Mihai

    Mihaitza, Nov 14, 2008

  2. Hi
    There are few version to this card some work on most OS' some do less.
    I would try the XP SP3 drivers from this page.
    http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/Download/download.aspx?product=DWL-G510&revision=REV_C&filetype=Drivers
    Otherwise try this card,
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315041
    It is inexpensive and should work with 2003.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 15, 2008