    Is it inapproriate to post a single link here for Amazon DVDs I have
    for sale? Thanks.

    , Dec 1, 2004

  2. Mike Jackson Guest

    Mike Jackson, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:20:09 -0800, "Mike Jackson"
    <-dog.net> wrote:

    >> Is it inapproriate to post a single link here for Amazon DVDs I have
    >> for sale? Thanks.

    >Check their TOS. I believe that violates it.
    >
    >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/537790/104-4351818-0384746

    Hell, I 'm not terribly concerned with pissing off Amazon or even
    being in violation of policy but thoguht that it might be problematic
    if I posted a link here and the regulars of this ng got their panties
    in a bunch : )

    , Dec 2, 2004
  4. Mike Kohary Guest

    wrote:
    > On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:20:09 -0800, "Mike Jackson"
    > <-dog.net> wrote:
    >
    >>> Is it inapproriate to post a single link here for Amazon DVDs I have
    >>> for sale? Thanks.

    >> Check their TOS. I believe that violates it.
    >>
    >> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/537790/104-4351818-0384746

    > Hell, I 'm not terribly concerned with pissing off Amazon or even
    > being in violation of policy but thoguht that it might be problematic
    > if I posted a link here and the regulars of this ng got their panties
    > in a bunch : )

    In *this* newsgroup? Never... ;)

    Mike Kohary, Dec 2, 2004
  5. Biz Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:20:09 -0800, "Mike Jackson"
    > <-dog.net> wrote:
    >
    > >> Is it inapproriate to post a single link here for Amazon DVDs I have
    > >> for sale? Thanks.

    > >Check their TOS. I believe that violates it.
    > >
    > >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/537790/104-4351818-0384746

    > Hell, I 'm not terribly concerned with pissing off Amazon or even
    > being in violation of policy but thoguht that it might be problematic
    > if I posted a link here and the regulars of this ng got their panties
    > in a bunch : )

    If you want it to sell on Amazon, dont violate their policies, otherwise
    they'll just pull it.

    Biz, Dec 2, 2004
  6. Guest

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 04:10:06 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message

    >> >Check their TOS. I believe that violates it.
    >> >
    >> >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/537790/104-4351818-0384746

    >> Hell, I 'm not terribly concerned with pissing off Amazon or even
    >> being in violation of policy but thoguht that it might be problematic
    >> if I posted a link here and the regulars of this ng got their panties
    >> in a bunch : )
    >>

    >If you want it to sell on Amazon, dont violate their policies, otherwise
    >they'll just pull it.

    With all due respect and perhaps I am naive but do you think that
    Amazon is trolling this ng looking for people who are selling on
    Amazon and who also are posting that they have merchandize for sale
    here or are people here inclined to narc me out. Maybe I confused the
    issue. This is what I wanted to do:

    Subject: Always Lowest Priced Used DVDs For Sale On Amazon
    Text: All our lowest price DVD's for sale on Amazon can be accessed
    from this one URL:

    http://tinyurl.com/thisisjustanexample

    Check us out!

    >>If you want it to sell on Amazon, dont violate their policies,

    And frankly I read or skimmed the entire TOS, Participation Agreement,
    ( thanks Biz for the link ) and although I did not follow any branched
    links it does not appear that posting here about items for sale on
    Amazon is a violation though if anyone knows differently please
    enlighten me.

    , Dec 3, 2004
  7. 3W Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Subject: Always Lowest Priced Used DVDs For Sale On Amazon
    > Text: All our lowest price DVD's for sale on Amazon can be accessed
    > from this one URL:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/thisisjustanexample
    >
    > Check us out!

    I just reported you to Amazon for violation of their policy. Your account
    will soon be closed.

    Just kidding.

    3W, Dec 3, 2004