    SpyBot without success.
    All other websites are available as needed.
    I am using Windows 98 SE.

    William Matthewson, Oct 27, 2004

  2. William Matthewson

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "William Matthewson" <> wrote in news:uWIfd.112776
    $:

    > I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any difficulties
    > until a week ago where I constantly get a message (page cannot be
    > displayed). I have followed all instructions from my ISP including using
    > SpyBot without success.
    > All other websites are available as needed.
    > I am using Windows 98 SE.

    I went to the site with IE and FireFox and had no problems. You can go to
    Tools/Options Temp Internet Files and Delete the Temp Files and see what
    happens when you go to the site.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 27, 2004

  3. William Matthewson

    dadiOH Guest

    William Matthewson wrote:
    > I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any
    > difficulties until a week ago where I constantly get a message
    > (page cannot be displayed). I have followed all instructions from
    > my ISP including using SpyBot without success.
    > All other websites are available as needed.
    > I am using Windows 98 SE.

    Expired cookie? Have you set IE to not take cookies?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    ____________________________

    dadiOH, Oct 27, 2004
  4. William Matthewson wrote:

    > I have for several months been accessing agf.com without any difficulties
    > until a week ago where I constantly get a message (page cannot be
    > displayed). I have followed all instructions from my ISP including using
    > SpyBot without success.
    > All other websites are available as needed.
    > I am using Windows 98 SE.

    Okay from here; no cookies.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263