    what they are? Have I block them?
    Thanks

    bye Fogar
    Fogar, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Fogar

    Spam Buster Guest

    Spam Buster, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Fogar

    Guest

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:33:12 GMT, Fogar <> wrote:

    >Hi, when I go into Zone Alarm Prorams I see:
    >PC Door Guard mail Scanner and
    >Super Lite On-Demand Virus Diagnosis Program
    >what they are? Have I block them?
    >Thanks

    PC Door Guard is a antivirus/Trojan detection and removal product.
    You didn't install this? If not, why did you allow it?

    Super Lite is the name of the on demand antivirus scanner (KAV scan
    engine) which runs when you activate the product named Antidote.
    Did you d/l and run Antidote at one time? You apparently allowed it
    which is why it appears in the list.

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg
    , Oct 25, 2003