In your opinion.. Which CPU Fan would you recommend for a QuadCore Processor? Socket 775 of course.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DoctorZoidberg@Decapod.10, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. DoctorZoidberg@Decapod.10, Jul 19, 2007

  2. DoctorZoidberg@Decapod.10

    Ponder Guest

    Don't expect answers when you post the entire question in the subject instread of the message body where it belongs!

    ..
    Ponder, Jul 19, 2007

  3. Re: Don't expect answers when you post the entire question in the subject instread of the message body where it belongs! Thanks for the "heads-up".

    Ponder <> wrote in news:rq11ynmabzpe
    $:

    --

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Crackwhore

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jul 19, 2007
  4. DoctorZoidberg@Decapod.10

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Re: Don't expect answers when you post the entire question in the subject instread of the message body where it belongs! Thanks for the "heads-up". Ya'll are having WAY too much fun with this. (Did we hit an MS "buffer overrun" er

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns997284D0791CCDRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.21...

    WhzzKdd, Jul 19, 2007
  5. DoctorZoidberg@Decapod.10

    Buffalo Guest

    Re: In your opinion..

    >Doctor Zoidberg wrote:
    >Which CPU Fan would you recommend for a QuadCore Processor? Socket 775 of

    course.

    Cooler Master Hyper Tx
    Mfg Part#RR-PCH-S9U1-GP

    Quieter and more efficient than the Intel unit.
    Supposed to be very easy to install.

    Around $40 . Search the web for more info and prices.
    Buffalo, Jul 19, 2007
  6. Re: Don't expect answers when you post the entire question in the subject instread of the message body where it belongs! Thanks for the "heads-up". Ya'll are having WAY too much fun with this. (Did we hit an MS "buffer overrun" er

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in news:tZNni.25$6F2.22
    @newsfe12.lga:

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 19, 2007