In XP, how to make windows explorer open up at C: automatically? thanks, Eric. eom

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Eric R, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Eric R

    Eric R Guest

    Eric R, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Eric R

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Eric R" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    1) Put your QUESTION in the BODY of the message.

    2) Read awhile before asking. That exact question has already been answered
    VERY recently: See the thread started by "The Dead Man" at 6:34 PM on 8/26 -
    that was less than 48 hours ago - I'm sure your newserver has that much
    retention...

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Re: In XP, how to make windows explorer open up at C: automatically?thanks, Eric. eom

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Eric R" <> wrote in message
    >

    > 1) Put your QUESTION in the BODY of the message.

    Why should I put my christian in the body of my text. I may or may not
    be compliant with Judo-Christian religions. What was it you asked?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 29, 2005
  4. Eric R

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> "Eric R" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> 1) Put your QUESTION in the BODY of the message.

    > Why should I put my christian in the body of my text. I may or may not
    > be compliant with Judo-Christian religions. What was it you asked?

    I don't know what you're drinking tonight Rôgêr, but is there enough to
    share? ;o)

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 29, 2005
  5. Eric R

    Swenkal Guest

    Create a shortcut to Windows Explorer and in the Properties Target put

    %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e, /n, c:\

    "Eric R" <> wrote in message

    Swenkal, Aug 29, 2005
  6. Eric R

    droog Guest

    I would recomend Powerdesk, its a better alternative to Explorer.
    Cept it aint free. *grin*

    droog, Aug 29, 2005