In-Touch Centre

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Mark Gorin, Aug 30, 2008.

  1. Mark Gorin

    Mark Gorin Guest

    Dear Sirs!

    We are introducing you the new, advanced resource for VoIP originators
    and terminators – In-Touch Centre! At your order a unique real-time
    trading floor, huge base of partners for termination and origination
    VoIP traffic and the knowledge base.
    Check out our newest utility – VoIP Links – big collection of
    resources about VoIP, that divided by languages, types and subjects.
    The Russian-English glossary of the terms concerning to VoIP, will
    help everyone who is interested in the technical or organizational
    side of this business.
    The innovative approach to conducting VoIP business and reliable
    partners is that you will find, dealing with our technologies. All the
    services given by a resource are absolutely free-of-charge! Just try
    and you will not regret.

    With best regards.
    Mark Gorin
    Site admin