    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    doS Guest

    YES,especially the tops.

    doS, May 14, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <hsi76t$2gg$-september.org>,
    OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    > Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    > on the outside?

    you should try shoving some of them up your punk ass and give a report
    POGO PUNY, May 14, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/13/2010 9:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, POGO PUNY wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<hsi76t$2gg$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    >> on the outside?

    > you should try shoving some of them up your punk ass and give a report

    ROTFLMAO You are definitely a trip, but not really going anywhere.
    Isn't it your bed time?

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <hsibqp$4v0$-september.org>,
    OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    > On 5/13/2010 9:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, POGO PUNY wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    > > In article<hsi76t$2gg$-september.org>,
    > > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    > >> on the outside?

    > > you should try shoving some of them up your punk ass and give a report

    > ROTFLMAO You are definitely a trip, but not really going anywhere.
    > Isn't it your bed time?

    why is that...you horney BITCH?
    POGO PUNY, May 14, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/13/2010 9:34 PM Just to please that super-ego, POGO PUNY wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In article<hsibqp$4v0$-september.org>,
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 5/13/2010 9:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, POGO PUNY wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> you should try shoving some of them up your punk ass and give a report

    >> ROTFLMAO You are definitely a trip, but not really going anywhere.
    >> Isn't it your bed time?

    > why is that...you horney BITCH?

    LOL Do you pick your nose and eat it?

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    > on the outside?

    I've never used one that doesn't. There's usually no insulation at all.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 14, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Whiskers <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    >> on the outside?

    > I've never used one that doesn't. There's usually no insulation at all.

    Not all of them do, but the way to tell involves not burning your
    fingers. I don't think I've ever seen that feature pointed out
    on the packaging. I switched back to four slot toasters and this
    one (over there behind me, no to your left) doesn't get hot
    externally.

    Mike "I've never used it outside, however" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, May 14, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 7:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, Whiskers wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    >> on the outside?

    > I've never used one that doesn't. There's usually no insulation at all.

    Thanks for the reply, that's what I was thinking.

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2010 19:58:13 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    > on the outside?

    Get a Sharp Warm and Toasty. It'd a combo microwave plus toaster/
    convection oven. In lieu of that a B&D plain old toaster oven does a good
    job albeit small and yes they do get hot on the outside so you need some
    clearance around it.
    Meat Plow, May 14, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 7:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Thu, 13 May 2010 19:58:13 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    >> on the outside?

    > Get a Sharp Warm and Toasty. It'd a combo microwave plus toaster/
    > convection oven. In lieu of that a B&D plain old toaster oven does a good
    > job albeit small and yes they do get hot on the outside so you need some
    > clearance around it.

    I already have a full size Amana Microwave, and a very nice Breville 4
    slice toaster so I was looking for something that could bake a loaf of
    bread and roast a whole chicken plus do ribs. I have taken the burners
    out of my electric stove and put a top on it where I have 2 Induction
    cookers so to use the oven I have to remove the Induction cookers and
    the top cover to use it. I'm always fucking around and causing more
    trouble than it's worth. <g> I'm looking at the Breville BVO800 but
    it's is pricey, the next step up is a Cadco 003 which is insulated but
    very pricey to just use on occasion.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  12. Re: In the kitchen without a license

    OldGringo38 <> via

    > I was looking for something that could
    > bake a loaf of bread

    So, you ARE inbred... and a dumbass!

    Next time the little yellow bus comes by,
    you should take off your idiot-helment and
    throw yourself under it whilst saying
    "Geriatric-mo!"

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, May 14, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 5/14/2010 7:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Thu, 13 May 2010 19:58:13 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the touch
    >>> on the outside?

    >> Get a Sharp Warm and Toasty. It'd a combo microwave plus toaster/
    >> convection oven. In lieu of that a B&D plain old toaster oven does a good
    >> job albeit small and yes they do get hot on the outside so you need some
    >> clearance around it.

    > I already have a full size Amana Microwave, and a very nice Breville 4
    > slice toaster so I was looking for something that could bake a loaf of
    > bread and roast a whole chicken plus do ribs.

    I have a 'combination' microwave that also works as a grill or a fan
    oven; it too gets hot on the outside when in use as a fan oven.

    > I have taken the burners
    > out of my electric stove and put a top on it where I have 2 Induction
    > cookers so to use the oven I have to remove the Induction cookers and
    > the top cover to use it. I'm always fucking around and causing more
    > trouble than it's worth. <g>

    Dump the oven and put the induction hob into (or on?) a worktop - give
    yourself more storage space! (Easy to say - I've had a disconnected gas
    cooker with an electric hob standing on top of it, for years!)

    > I'm looking at the Breville BVO800 but
    > it's is pricey, the next step up is a Cadco 003 which is insulated but
    > very pricey to just use on occasion.
    > Thanks for the feedback.

    A steel or iron 'dutch oven' might work on an induction hob. Probably
    better without cast-on legs.

    I have a "Remoska" <http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.co.uk/index.html>
    which works very well - it too gets very hot on the outside, of course. I
    don't know if these are available where you are. Another possibility is a
    'halogen oven' - rather more 'high tech'.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 14, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 10:13 AM Just to please that super-ego, Whiskers wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >> On 5/14/2010 7:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Get a Sharp Warm and Toasty. It'd a combo microwave plus toaster/
    >>> convection oven. In lieu of that a B&D plain old toaster oven does a good
    >>> job albeit small and yes they do get hot on the outside so you need some
    >>> clearance around it.

    >> I already have a full size Amana Microwave, and a very nice Breville 4
    >> slice toaster so I was looking for something that could bake a loaf of
    >> bread and roast a whole chicken plus do ribs.

    > I have a 'combination' microwave that also works as a grill or a fan
    > oven; it too gets hot on the outside when in use as a fan oven.
    >
    >> I have taken the burners
    >> out of my electric stove and put a top on it where I have 2 Induction
    >> cookers so to use the oven I have to remove the Induction cookers and
    >> the top cover to use it. I'm always fucking around and causing more
    >> trouble than it's worth.<g>

    > Dump the oven and put the induction hob into (or on?) a worktop - give
    > yourself more storage space! (Easy to say - I've had a disconnected gas
    > cooker with an electric hob standing on top of it, for years!)
    >
    >> I'm looking at the Breville BVO800 but
    >> it's is pricey, the next step up is a Cadco 003 which is insulated but
    >> very pricey to just use on occasion.
    >> Thanks for the feedback.

    > A steel or iron 'dutch oven' might work on an induction hob. Probably
    > better without cast-on legs.
    >
    > I have a "Remoska"<http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.co.uk/index.html>
    > which works very well - it too gets very hot on the outside, of course. I
    > don't know if these are available where you are. Another possibility is a
    > 'halogen oven' - rather more 'high tech'.

    That is one nice cooking pot.
    I have this one, see my pix and review:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y8UL70/ref=oss_product

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 5/14/2010 10:13 AM Just to please that super-ego, Whiskers wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >>> On 5/14/2010 7:44 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    [...]

    >> A steel or iron 'dutch oven' might work on an induction hob. Probably
    >> better without cast-on legs.
    >>
    >> I have a "Remoska"<http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.co.uk/index.html>
    >> which works very well - it too gets very hot on the outside, of course. I
    >> don't know if these are available where you are. Another possibility is a
    >> 'halogen oven' - rather more 'high tech'.
    >>

    > That is one nice cooking pot.

    It is :)) (Toad-in-the-hole cooking in mine right now).

    > I have this one, see my pix and review:
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y8UL70/ref=oss_product

    Very smart; looks like a good companion for an induction hob - seems to
    work on the same principle as a 'dutch oven' when used like that.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, May 14, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/13/2010 8:17 PM Just to please that super-ego, doS wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > YES,especially the tops.
    >
    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> Thinking of purchasing a toaster oven. Do they all get hot to the
    >> touch on the outside?
    >> --
    >> OldGringo38
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com

    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/14/2010 12:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, Whiskers wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 2010-05-14, OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >> On 5/14/2010 10:13 AM Just to please that super-ego, Whiskers wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    > [...]
    >
    >>> A steel or iron 'dutch oven' might work on an induction hob. Probably
    >>> better without cast-on legs.
    >>>
    >>> I have a "Remoska"<http://www.hoorayforhomecooking.co.uk/index.html>
    >>> which works very well - it too gets very hot on the outside, of course. I
    >>> don't know if these are available where you are. Another possibility is a
    >>> 'halogen oven' - rather more 'high tech'.
    >>>

    >> That is one nice cooking pot.

    > It is :)) (Toad-in-the-hole cooking in mine right now).
    >
    >> I have this one, see my pix and review:
    >> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y8UL70/ref=oss_product

    > Very smart; looks like a good companion for an induction hob - seems to
    > work on the same principle as a 'dutch oven' when used like that.

    Stainless Steel with Aluminum encapsulated bottom seem to work best on
    the Induction hob. Cast iron would be next and carbon steel last.

    OldGringo38, May 14, 2010