    Thanks very much.

    Yours,

    Snaithbert Collins

    Snaithbert Collins, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Snaithbert Collins

    Eneskay Guest

    On 11/12/03 10:32 AM, in article
    , "Snaithbert Collins"
    <> wrote:

    > Question for you folks:
    >
    > I thought I heard something about a special edition of "In the Heat of
    > the Night" coming out sometime.
    >
    > Yours,
    >
    > Snaithbert Collins

    Oh man, wouldn't that just figure. I just ordered it last week.

    Bastards! :p

    Neal

    Eneskay, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Snaithbert Collins wrote:

    > Question for you folks:
    >
    > I thought I heard something about a special edition of "In the Heat of
    > the Night" coming out sometime.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm this, or did I just make it up?
    >
    > I was going to pick up the current release, but then I thought I'd
    > check and see if anyone knows of a new release that's expected.

    The current release is a special edition, of sorts. It has a commentary
    and is anamorphic. What could they add? A making of documentary? Well,
    Rod Steiger is dead, so I can't imagine why MGM would bother.

    Tallulah Blanket, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Snaithbert Collins

    jayembee Guest

    (Snaithbert Collins) wrote:

    >Question for you folks:
    >
    >I thought I heard something about a special edition of "In the Heat of
    >the Night" coming out sometime.
    >
    >Can anyone confirm this, or did I just make it up?

    I haven't heard of one, and I just checked Bernie Maxwell's Classic
    Coming Attractions database at The Digital Bits, and he doesn't have
    any such SE listed, so I'd guess you're confusing it with something
    else.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Snaithbert Collins

    Doonie Guest

    On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:55:34 GMT, Tallulah Blanket wrote:

    >Snaithbert Collins wrote:
    >
    >> I thought I heard something about a special edition of "In the Heat of
    >> the Night" coming out sometime.
    >>
    >> Can anyone confirm this, or did I just make it up?
    >>
    >> I was going to pick up the current release, but then I thought I'd
    >> check and see if anyone knows of a new release that's expected.
    >>

    >The current release is a special edition, of sorts. It has a commentary
    >and is anamorphic.

    And the picture looks great! I can't see what an SE could add.

    --
    www.cloakanddagger.ca

    Doonie, Nov 12, 2003