    See screenshot: http://www.pokeblitz.ch/images/intern/taskmanprob.jpg

    THX in advance

    Emanuel

    Emanuel Clapasson, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Emanuel Clapasson

    John Barnes Guest

    If I understand what you are asking, go to view and select columns

    John Barnes, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Yes, you have understand. But see the screenshot: I have the
    username-column already selected, but windows shows only by my
    processes the username.

    Emanuel Clapasson, Jun 1, 2006
  4. Emanuel Clapasson

    Rick Guest

    Your are right that something is amiss, but I don't know what. I guess
    you could try running <sfc /scannow> or do a Repair install of your Win x64.

    On my systems the Task Manager in both x86 and x64 show 'User Name' of
    all the processes.

    Rick, Jun 1, 2006
  5. > On my systems the Task Manager in both x86 and x64 show 'User Name' of
    > all the processes.

    Also as restricted user, not Admin?

    Emanuel Clapasson, Jun 1, 2006
  6. Emanuel Clapasson

    Jane Colman Guest

    The user shown is the one that is currently logged onto the computer at the
    time.

    Tick the box marked "Prozesse aller Benutzer anzeigen" to show the processes
    for all users logged onto the computer.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane Colman, Jun 1, 2006