    Any information you gather without cost, you may distribute freely. This
    includes this post, which I generously crossposted to as many newsgroups as
    I felt relevant to my beliefs that I have visited up until now.

    catchmerevisited, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Sorry, boyo...you'll have to catch them red handed like the rest of us
    professionals - in order to do that you'll have to offer the courts valid
    evidence. Otherwise, its just words, and those words belong to the public.
    But, first you'll have to catch them, and that's not as easy as it seems.
    Are you willing to waste the money for a court order saying little more than
    "Cease and Desist"? If you have the money to waste, go ahead...otherwise,
    like the rest of us who have been troubled by a copyright infringement case,
    suck it up and pretend like you're intelligent enough to be quoted.

    R.L.Angus
    Octavia Occult Publishing
    OctaviaOccult.Com

    (403) 242 - 0397

    Octavia Occult Publishing, May 8, 2004

  3. in article X1_mc.31285$U75.13119@edtnps89, Octavia Occult Publishing at
    wrote on 5/7/04 10:15 PM:

    > Sorry, boyo...you'll have to catch them red handed like the rest of us
    > professionals - in order to do that you'll have to offer the courts valid
    > evidence. Otherwise, its just words, and those words belong to the public.
    > But, first you'll have to catch them, and that's not as easy as it seems.
    > Are you willing to waste the money for a court order saying little more than
    > "Cease and Desist"? If you have the money to waste, go ahead...otherwise,
    > like the rest of us who have been troubled by a copyright infringement case,
    > suck it up and pretend like you're intelligent enough to be quoted.
    >
    > R.L.Angus
    > Octavia Occult Publishing
    > OctaviaOccult.Com
    >
    > (403) 242 - 0397

    I should have been a little clearer in stating how the post was to be
    interpreted; somewhat of a satire piece along the lines of what has being
    going on since Napster, and the Internet, et al.
    Limitations on intellectual property, the protection of Privacy Rights, and
    the absurd argument that postings onto internet forums where anybody around
    the World can read them are "private property", and as such belongs to the
    server irrespective of who did the posting- unless the author posted with
    intent to defame or threaten injury to, another party.
    There cannot be two-three sets of contradictory laws in these matters, in
    relation to the internet, nor can we allow FBI to act on behalf of private
    enterprise to confiscate "illegal" MP3's anymore than we can expect the same
    Feds to guard public libaries' copy machines in order to prevent illegal
    duplicating of books bearing the copyright of the publisher and/or teh
    author, and for which no express permission was given.

    IFF however, we do find ourselves with such an absurd contradiction of
    regulations then I will want to capitalise on this by claiming all material
    I post, be the Intellectual Property of noone but mine own, and therefore to
    receive my share just for straining my wits and my wrists.
    (Payable in Canadian Tire money at the rate of $.02/ character, misspellings
    included).

    catchmerevisited, May 8, 2004