    Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    Hit DELETE.
    Done.
    Mark², Apr 16, 2006

  2. Mark²

    Beck Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > Select first post...
    > Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    > Hit DELETE.
    > Done.

    okay...
    Beck, Apr 16, 2006

  3. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Beck wrote:
    > Mark² wrote:
    >> Select first post...
    >> Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    >> Hit DELETE.
    >> Done.

    > okay...

    Referring to all the crap posts of late, dearie.
    :)
    Mark², Apr 16, 2006
  4. Mark²

    Beck Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > Beck wrote:
    >> Mark² wrote:
    >>> Select first post...
    >>> Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    >>> Hit DELETE.
    >>> Done.

    >> okay...

    > Referring to all the crap posts of late, dearie.
    > :)

    aha yes, sorry I had a brunette moment.
    Beck, Apr 16, 2006
  5. Mark²

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote

    > Select first post...
    > Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    > Hit DELETE.
    > Done.

    Doesn't work. (OE6)

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Apr 17, 2006
  6. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Paul Bartram wrote:
    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote
    >
    >> Select first post...
    >> Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    >> Hit DELETE.
    >> Done.

    > Doesn't work. (OE6)
    >
    > Paul

    Well...OK...after you hit delete, you have to click Yes, or push the "y"
    key.

    If it doesn't work on your OE6, there's something wrong...since my OE6 zaps
    them jes' fine.
    Mark², Apr 17, 2006
  7. Mark²

    Paul Bartram Guest

    > >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote

    > > I wrote:

    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> replied

    > >> Select first post...
    > >> Hold down SHIFT...click last post...
    > >> Hit DELETE.
    > >> Done.

    > > Doesn't work. (OE6)

    > Well...OK...after you hit delete, you have to click Yes, or push the "y"
    > key.

    Problem is, pushing 'Delete' key does nothing at all, nor is there a delete
    command within the 'right click' menu.

    > If it doesn't work on your OE6, there's something wrong...since my OE6

    zaps
    > them jes' fine.

    Maybe it is because I'm using Windows 98SE and you (I'm guessing) are on XP?
    But I assure you, I'd delete all that rubbish if I could, it makes the place
    look untidy!

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Apr 18, 2006
  8. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Paul Bartram wrote:
    >>> I wrote:

    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> replied

    >>> Doesn't work. (OE6)

    >> Well...OK...after you hit delete, you have to click Yes, or push the
    >> "y" key.

    > Problem is, pushing 'Delete' key does nothing at all, nor is there a
    > delete command within the 'right click' menu.
    >
    >> If it doesn't work on your OE6, there's something wrong...since my
    >> OE6 zaps them jes' fine.

    > Maybe it is because I'm using Windows 98SE and you (I'm guessing) are
    > on XP? But I assure you, I'd delete all that rubbish if I could, it
    > makes the place look untidy!

    I don't know what's different for you other than OS (mine is XP Pro service
    pack 2)...but my delete key works fine for this.
    :(
    Mark², Apr 18, 2006
  9. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    Paul Bartram wrote:
    >>> I wrote:

    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> replied

    >>> Doesn't work. (OE6)

    >> Well...OK...after you hit delete, you have to click Yes, or push the
    >> "y" key.

    > Problem is, pushing 'Delete' key does nothing at all, nor is there a
    > delete command within the 'right click' menu.
    >
    >> If it doesn't work on your OE6, there's something wrong...since my
    >> OE6 zaps them jes' fine.

    > Maybe it is because I'm using Windows 98SE and you (I'm guessing) are
    > on XP? But I assure you, I'd delete all that rubbish if I could, it
    > makes the place look untidy!
    >
    > Paul

    Try hitting CONTROL+D and see if that works (this is a keyboard version of
    clicking the Edit menu and selecting "delete).
    Mark², Apr 18, 2006